II: And What Are We Doing Here?

"We're headed to the bus to the Hunger Games," Shayne declares, sounding a bit husky,
"Yup. We're gonna die today." Courtney says, camera pointing towards her and Shayne as they walked.
"We're gonna die today." Shayne repeats, grinning on the view far away,
"No, we're not! We're gonna win!" Courtney exclaims and Shayne coughs out a laughter behind her."But apparently you could lose just because you have to go on a potty break. I'm scared." Now they were climbing up the bus. Almost everyone was there, leaving only four empty row of seats. They settled on the first row , Courtney next to the window, and Shayne just beside her, hugging his backpack.

"Have I ever tell you about the time I hid so well to avoid a swimming lesson?" Courtney leans into Shayne just a bit and places the camera slight bellow them. Shayne leans in to face her, as well. "That literally--that they, like, had to hold for, like, an hour." Shayne hissed, facing away from her. "They couldn't find me, and then finally they found me underneath a mattress." She continued, "So, maybe I'll go find a mattress today."
"Yeah, there's gotta be tons of mattresses in the Dallas Cowboys Stadium," says Shayne sarcastically
"Yeah--w-well the cowboys need to sleep!" Courtney retorts.

They were dropped off and were lined up in the entrance of the stadium. The sun's up and they both squint their eyes as they spoke to the camera. It had just hit Courtney, again, that they were finally here. She was panting and had yelled "Oh, my God!" As they were pulling up on the bus, to which everyone had stared at her, and she had apologized for her action. Shayne was laughing at her, though not feeling any better than she was. He tries brushing it off, appearing collected and surprisingly calm. But his insides were caging in, and butterflies stirred in the pits of his stomach.

It wasn't much until they finally got inside. They both took a deep breath in synchronization before they made a leap towards the entrance. They were surprised how bright the stadium was.

They first made their way to take pictures with PrestonPlayz, and an  entire video clip. And the man played perfectly along with them.
"What a cool guy." Shayne remarks as they marched their way to the tables just by the field.
"I know." Courtney agreed
Their eyes had darted to different places. Until they stopped at their designated domain. The table had food only for them, and they ate while commentating about everything in their surrounding. Courtney was taking shots of the entire Stadium. Shayne was just taking time on eating his breakfast. They hadn't had any before leaving the hotel, rushing to be early enough to catch the bus. Courtney stops recording and starts eating. But a few minutes later she continues again. Shayne remains unbothered. Courtney spots Josh, who was talking to a few crew members, and she waves at him.

After a while, they found themselves talking about their game strategy. Courtney feeling confident of where to hide, but feeling scared of hiding alone.
"If one of us gets caught, someone  has to keep going." Shayne tells Courtney, "We can't just give up as a team."
"Okay," Courtney nods at him
"We've got to--ultimately we're both in it to win it," Shayne was now using hand gestures as he spoke
"But what if I get scared?" Courtney asked, genuinely afraid, and while her mouth chewed.
"Y--you fight through it!" Shayne replies, making Courtney laughed. He'd look like a dad saying it.
"Look at this dad pose you're doing right now!" She calls off, angling the camera towards his hips.
"Well you just--you just gotta keep going, champ." He played along, impersonating a stereotypical dad's quirk.
They were staring at the field. And Courtney was feeling so tempted to do stunts there. She knew a few exhibitions, and would love to do one. And excitedly, she faces Shayne, and Shayne could tell that there was something up.
"You wanna go and do cartwheels on the field?" She asked Shayne, turning the camera to his direction. He was sipping coffee and in a very solemn tone he replied, "Absolutely not."

But they did indeed perform cartwheels, or at least Courtney did. Courtney was satisfied to have landed a perfect stunt. And Shayne was laughing at his own idiocy, running around the field like the wide receiver for the Dallas Cowboys.