Chapter One

• Dedicated to aimeechen

My first story, i'll improve writing sooner or later so yeah.

----------------------

Well my name is Alice, I never really had thought of myself as a wizard at all. I didn't have a wand, or fly on a flying carpet, but I did know how to cast some spells, easy ones. I was unsure of my powers, but I did have abilities of a fourteen-year old girl had. I had only move to New York few days ago from, Los Angeles, because my mom had just die. My dad had had told me we should have a brand new start here.

"Al" yelled my brother Alex. That's was my older brother he calls me Al all the time, he gives nicknames to everyone he meets. Like my neighbor's daughter, her name is Miffy but my brother calls hers Mif. I wonder if it’s a boy thing to like actually make nicknames for every girl or guy they meet.

"What" I answer him.

"Your friend Mif is downstairs" Alex responded.

I look out my window. I could see miffy downstairs waiting for me. I grab my bag and went downstairs

"Alex are you coming?" I asked him. I really wanted him to come with me because he was two years older than me and that means he could help me out with things.

"Yeah sure, Al, Let me get my bag" he said.

"Alice" Miffy yell.

I ran Towards Miffy, as she jumps into a puddle with her new boots, and made a huge splash. My dad said me and Miffy should walk together to school because I didn't know where it was. While we walked towards the school that seemed forever to reach, on the way there we saw a man jogging nearby. The man was singing to Justin Beiber songs in an out of pitch tone. I couldn't stop myself from laughing. The man had turn around and stared at us for a while. I wonder how he could even hear us with his earphones on.

"Sorry" Alex said.

My brother taps me on my shoulders to get my attention since I have been staring at that man for a while now. We had seen the corner of the school and we started running out of nowhere until we entered the school.

Everything had looked so different from the schools from where I use to go. The school was covered in blue tiles everywhere I look. The school was completely blue I had my eyes blinded for a moment. I look around to see Miffy was. I was totally lost in where I was. After turning around and around a few times I had finally found where she was. She was walking inside a classroom which was homeroom. We matched our schedules then I got it and it turns out she had the same homeroom as me. I walked in like I was some lost puppy with everyone staring at me. I went in and took a seat in the back of the room. Miffy was sitting in the front of the room, chatting away with other girls.

"Good morning boys and girls. We have a new student let welcome her to the front of the classroom." The teacher had announced. Everyone started clapping my hands as I slowly walked up in front of the classroom.

"Hi... My name is Alice Garcia..." My voice was shaking when it came out. I rush back into my seat when the teacher had told me where my locker was. As I put my things back into my locker the bell had rang for next period. Everyone had rushed out like the room was on fire.

-------------------------------

What do you think of my first story?

I this is what I have right now and am not sure if it’s good or not. If I made some mistakes please correct me.