Chapter 23 - Parcel 9 || Part 2

"Can't you guys do anything without me?" Kiara asked Pope, who had been driving Elizabeth and Kiara to the boat where JJ and John B were supposedly stuck on.

The girls boarded the boat, walking into the two boys sitting near a bunch of tools and messing around with equipment.

"What happened?" Kiara asked, looking in between the two boys.

"Uh, the alternator's not alternating anymore," JJ spoke up. Elizabeth turned to face him, her eyes falling from his face down to his chest. The girl's stomach dropped as JJ caught her checking him out, sending her a wink paired with a smirk. Elizabeth bored her eyes into the ground, not wanting to think about how red her face had gotten.

"It's not charged," Pope explained.

"Did you check the plugs?" Kiara asked.

"No, no, you should check 'em," JJ stood up, snaking his body past Elizabeth as he walked outside the door of the boat.

"You guys are useless," Kiara stated as she bent down to take a look.

"Sorry about that," JJ replied, already past the door.

"I can try to help," Elizabeth stated. "I've done plenty of work on my boat." The girls both knelt down, analyzing the parts of the ship before the two looked up at each other, completely confused.

"Uh... is this a joke? There are no plugs, like, at all," Kiara asked, standing up. The girls went up to the back of the boat, watching as both boys dove into the water.

"What the hell?" Elizabeth asked as she watched the boys dove off.

"John B! John B, let me out!" A voice rang out from inside the cabin. "John... John B!" Kiara pushed back the door, revealing none other than Sarah Cameron.

Elizabeth ran towards the edge of the boat, where the boys stood together on the HMS Pogue.

"Guys! Are you serious?" Sarah yelled.

"Are you joking? Get your asses back here!" Kiara yelled.

"We can't. Not till you all figure it out," John B yelled back.

"I will kill every single one of you!" Kiara yelled.

"Not if I kill them first," Elizabeth stated.

"Y-You can't just leave!" Sarah continued.

"Pope, c'mon," Elizabeth pleaded.

"There's food in the cabin, and JJ rolled a blunt," Pope explained. "Sorry Lizzy."

"Hydroponic!" JJ yelled.

"This is ridiculous," Sarah stated, freaking out. Elizabeth sighed, grabbing a towel and laying down on it. There was no use in arguing, as they couldn't swim anywhere nearby and the boys would have to come back eventually.

"Well, I would rather drown than stay here with you, so," Kiara stated.

"Fine, be my guest. Maybe you'll finally shut the hell up," Sarah retaliated, pulling her cover up over her head.

"You don't even know where you're going," Kiara stated. "Good luck with the oyster beds."

"Oh my god would you two shut the hell up?" Elizabeth asked, groaning as they continued to argue about nothing. Sarah yelled for the boys to wait, but they took off in their boat. Elizabeth grabbed her sunglasses from her pocket and raised her middle finger as she heard Pope yell, "Godspeed!"

Elizabeth sat up as she heard Sarah scream from the water. "I got stung by a jellyfish! Shit!" Elizabeth rolled her eyes, but still stood up to go help her onto the back of the boat. The girl reluctantly accepted Elizabeth's help as she examined the sting on her stomach.