~Chapter 1~

(~A/N I only own what I make~)

Y/N's pov

"Y/n?"Carlos asked "Ye Carlos?" "Are you okay?" he asked as we walked to class holding hands. "Ye i'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" "Because you have your lying face on" Carlos told me. I stopped walking and made him face me. "Have you, in the last week, kissed another girl?" I asked him as Ben, Mal Evie, Jay, lonnie, Doug and Jane appeared behind me. He looked to the side as he did a nervous laugh. "You have, haven't you?" I asked as tears threatened to fall down my face. "It was only once, and it ment nothing" He told me "It obviously ment something if you did it!" I shouted at him before pushing between Mal and Evie. Evie grabbed my arm and stopped me from running as tears fell down my face. "Just get me away from him" "Let's go to my dorm room" Evie whispered before leading me away. "Y/N it ment nothing. I mean it!" Carlos shouted to me. After I entered Evie's dorm room we sat on her bed and cried on her shoulder. "I'm pregnant Evie and he knew that" I told her. "Y/n I promise we'll figure something out" she reasured me. Knock knock knock knock "Evie, Y/N get to class now please!"FG shouted through the door. I quickly wiped my eyes as Evie opened the door "Sorry, we didn't hear the bell" Fg looked suspiciously at me but nodded "Okay, just don't let it happen again" she said as we left the dorm room and walked to class.

"nice of you to join us, Y/N sit next to Carlosand Evie sit next to Doug" Snow told us. Evie quickly squezzed my hand before we had to separate and sit down. "Y/N this queston is for you. 2x+5=15, What does X equal?" She asked me I sighed before speaking "X equals 5 Miss" I told her "It seems likeyou are correct" She told me. I turned around to face Evie and mouthed to her that I was going to try and get a detention but she shook her head. "Y/n may I talk to you oiutside please?" Snow asked so I nodded and followed her out. "You seem to have a change of attitude, Can I help you in any way?" Snpw asked. "Carlos kissed another girl so ye, that's why me and Evie was late because I found out a minute before class started" I told her. "Y/n i'm so sorry, Feel free to move and sit next to Evie" Snow said before walking back in. I followed her in and saw Carlos kissing Maddie, Merida's daughter. I slapped Carlos Before grabbing my bag abd sitting next to Evie. I wrote on a note and threw it to Carlos. He looked back to me and nodded. "Well I now know how much he thought of me now" I whispered to myself. "Y/n Maddie kissed Carlos." Evie whispered to me. "I don't care" I told her. "Class dismissed, You may go to dinner early" I grabbed my bags and quickly walked to the dinner room. "Y/n are you ok?" Jay asked as everyone caught up to me and sat down but I stayed stood up. "I'm amazing Jay, i've never felt better" I said as Carlos made his way over. "Don't even dare Carlos, Turn around and sit with Maddie and her gang" I told him. "Y/n These are my Gang as well as yours" he told he so I laughed "So If your friends get pregnant, Would you forget about it like you did with my pregnancy?" I asked "We don't even know if you are y/n" "Well I do. I went for a scan while you was god knows where kissing Maddie," I shouted "And don't think you'll be looking after my baby with her around them" I told them as the bell went off " "Come on Babe, you don't need these Bitches" Maddie said before punching me in the Belly. "Hey stop" Ben, Mal, Jay, Evie, Lonnie, Doug, Jane and Carlos shouted pushing Maddie away from me. "Maddie, my office NOW!" Fg shouted. "I need to go to the hospital" I said "Get in my limo." Ben said as Mal and Evie helped me stand up.

At the hospital

"Y/n, Your back so soon?" Doc asked "I was punched, i'm scared" I told him as he took me to a room. "So your three months right?"He asked. I nodded as I raised my top a little for him to do a ultrascan. "So everything is fine, nothing looks wrong but I would like to keep you in for an hour or two for monitoring. I also saw the gender would you like to know?" Doc stated/ asked. "Yes please" I answered. "Your having a baby girl." I looked at Mal and Evie before smiling. "Could you phone doug and let him know so he can update our group?" I asked and he nodded