Chapter 4

I wake up in Tobias' arms. I smile because I'm so happy he asked me to move in, that can only mean that he's my boyfriend. I turn over to face him and he's still asleep. I peck his lips and he tightens his grip and i pull back.

"Good morning"I say.

"Well good morning to you too" he says.

"Do you know what I have to do today"

"Yeah job picking, at least you don't have to worry about the apartment picking" he says with a smile.

"Yeah. I'm happy about that"

"Do you know what job you want"

"I was hoping to be a initiation instructor with you"

"Well we would be able to be together, but what are you going to do after initiation"

"Tattoo artist with Tori"

He nods. I know I have a big day today so I hug them and get up. I walk to the bathroom to get ready. I do The same thing every morning- Pee,shower, brush my hair and teeth and put my clothes on. After I'm done I walk out the door. I don't get very far when Tobias comes up behind me and wrapped his arm around my stomach. He hugs me and I smile. I turn around to look at him.

"I'm going to get ready" he says.

"Ok. I'm going to get a drink and go sit down"

"Ok. I'll be out soon"

I nod and he leaves to get ready. I have to pick my jobs in an hour. I get my drink and go to the couch and sit. I think about how I am so lucky to have chosen a fraction like this. With Tobias and all my other friends. Then I hear the bathroom door open.

"Hey" Tobias says.

"Hey,you ready? We have to be there in 30 minutes" I ask.

I nod. "Well let's go then" he says. I get up and walk over to the door with Tobias coming up my side and opening the door. We walk out and I wait for him to lock the door.After he looks up I walk over and hug him. We break away and he takes my hand in his and we walk to the dining hall.

----
We reach the hall and I look around. None of my friends aren't here yet. I see an open table and tug at Tobias' hand and we get to the table and sit. A few minutes later Christina and Will come in hand-in-hand. Followed by Uriah and Marlene hand-in-hand and last not least Lynne with hands in the back of her pants. They see us and walk to the table and sit.

"Hey" I say to Christina. I hope she brings up the apartment thing so I can get out the excitement.

"Hey.So,you guys talked about living with each other yet?" She asks.

"Speaking about that,we did and Four ask me if I would like to move in and I said yes"

"Well that's good so do you have your job picked?"

"Yeah.I do"

"What is it,come on tell us"

"You'll see,in like 5 minutes". Just then Max speaks so make that 5 seconds.

"We're going to start. First rank please come up to pick our job and apartment" he says.

I get up and walked to Max. When I got up there and Max told me to came with him before I go I look back at Tobias and he smiles. I go with Max into a small room with to tables. Behind them are two girls one at each.

"The room is to keep others from,ones choices. Now this first table is jobs and next one is apartments" Max says.

I nod and I walk to the jobs table.

"What job would you like to have?" The lady asks.

"I would like initiation trainer" I say.

"That is only two months a year. What would you like to do after initiations"

"Tattoo artist"

She hands me a paper and says "this is our work schedule. You start tomorrow. Now go to the next table for your apartment". I nod and walk over to the next one.

"Would you like a one or two story apartment?" The other lady asks.

"I all ready have a place" I say.

"Oh ok well put the apartment number down on this paper" she says handing me a paper.

I put my name on it and apartment number 227 which is the number on Tobias' door. Then I walk out and go to the table and sit next to Tobias. The others are in line waiting to get their turn.

"So,how it go?" Tobias asks.

"Good. How long are they going to take?"

"About 10 minutes"

The 10 minutes pass and the others came back one at a time.

"Tris,did who take initiation trainer?" Uriah asks.

"Yes I did" I say.

"Did you also take tattoo artist?" Christina asks.

I nod. "Well me and Will are going" she says.

"Us too" says Marlene with Lynne and Uriah nodding.

"Bye" I say.

Me and Tobias head home holding hands.