Chapter 3

We've been sitting at the lunch room table for a few minutes, after the others all left. We haven't talked or move since everyone left. It's nice just to be sitting here with him, but I wish he would break the silence and ask me to move in with him so I don't have to do it.

"So," he says finally killing the silence."we should head back". I think he's on the edge of asking me, like I am with him.

We walked to his apartment. I can hear the chasm roar in the distance. We finally get there and Tobias holds the door open for me to go first. I walk in and Tobias comes in behind me and closes the door. I stop in the middle of my step and turn around to see Tobias right behind me. He smiles as he touches my cheek. He takes his hands from my face and wraps both arms around me. I take my arms and wrap them around his neck.

We look at each other for a minute. Then I can't hold it in, I need to kiss him. I press my lips to his. We finally pull away and both smile,like we did when we first kissed.

"Have a seat. I'll get something to drink" he says. And comes back with two drinks in hand. " Here take it. It's lemonade" he says.

"Thank you"

"You're very welcome. So, I think we have one very important question to answer. Don't we?"

I nod in response. I hoped he would break the ice and sure enough,he did.

"So, The question is moving in?"

"That would appear to be it. I don't have to if you don't want me to do that was just Christina talking off"

"You didn't let me answer the question or ask it"

Heat rushes into my cheeks. I stay quiet because if I talk, I will have to ask the question.

He leans into kiss me. His lips brush mine. Then pulls away and looks at me.

"Tris would you like to move in with me?" He finally asks.

"I thought I would have to be the one to ask if I could. What took you so long?"

"Well it's not easy to ask the girl you like that you've only been dating a few weeks to move in with you. You wouldn't have asked me to move in right away when your asked about it"

"Ok, Point taken"

"So, that's a yes or no"

"I would love to move in with you"

We both smile at each other. He takes his hand and makes small circles with his thumb on my cheek. I wrap my arm around his neck and pull him in. We kiss for so long, it feels like my lips go numb.

"It's getting dark, we should go to bed" he says.

I nod. Make our way to his bed. We are close together and he wraps his arms around me. Soon both are breaths are even. We fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------
Note
Another early chapter.