Chapter 2

As we pull way,after kissing each other,I see out of the conner of my eye that every one is staring at us. I know that this is going to take some explaining. How are they going to react?

Christina is starting at us with wide eyes and say "Can you please tell me what the hell is going on,here?"

Not the most unreasonable thing to ask,but still how am I-we going to tell them we're dating. I can only hope they will be okay with it. And knowing the risks I nod and sit down.

"It's a very long story" I say
"I think we all can find sometime. Don't you? I think it would be nice to know why my best friend is kissing our trainer" she says.

I nod and start to explain while,Tobias keeps quiet. He knows I should take this one because their my friends. "Well you know a few weeks ago when stage 2 started and we were by the chasm and I said I need to talk to Four?" She nods. "Well he was showing me a few things and he took me down to the bottom of the chasm and..." I was cut off.

"You took her to the chasm pool" Uriah asks. Tobias nods.

I wonder why it's so important but I don't ask I just go on "anyway we...kinda kissed" I seen everyone looks like they've just been run over and I start to feel heat rushing to my cheeks. Now I have to finish the story "so, since then we've kind of been dating, so yeah that would be why we just kissed" I finish. Everyone is just plain shock.

"Well not who I thought it was when you said 'I have FOUR in mind' but as long as he doesn't hurt you, and you like him I guess you've answered my question" Christina says and I nod.

"So, what do the rest of you think" I say. I know Christina and Will are okay with us because they're my best friends and also because I was okay with them, when I found out they were dating. I'm not sure how Lynn,Marlene and Uriah will think of it.

"Well way to go for you got a girl" Uriah says.

"So you guys are okay with us being together" I ask. They all nod together.

"And just so you know I didn't have any say in who was ranked what" Tobias says a little shaky.

"We know,we've lived here our whole life's" says Marlene.

We kept talking about how me and Tobias started to get involved with each other. Then Christine asks "so, Tris are you going to move in with Four? You know since you guys are a thing. I want to answer her question,but I can't, me and Tobias haven't talked about that. I want to move in with him,so bad, but I think he needs to ask me and we need to talk about it. I hope he asked me soon because tomorrow I am picking my job and my apartment.

"Me and Four, haven't really got a chance to talk about it yet" I say. It's all I can say because we haven't said we want to live together. We haven't even said 'I love you' to each other yet.

"Well I'm tired and we all have thinking to do about jobs and places to live" says Will with a smile on his face like he's getting at something."you coming back to the dorm with us Tris, or going with Four?" He asks.

I look over at Tobias and he shrugs. I think about it for minute. I could go be with my friends and ask ourselves how we got into Dauntless or I could be talking with Tobias about living with each other and if we are really boyfriend and girlfriend.

"You know, I think I'm gonna go with Four" I say with a smile and red cheeks. Out of the corner of my eye can see to Tobias smile. They nod and go back to the dorms. Me and Tobias just stay there sitting down.

---------------------------------------
Note
Early chapter posted.