𝟑| 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲

CHAPTER THREE:

RUNNING AWAY

THE NIGHT SKY was up in Arendelle, the castle full of civilians from the said kingdom and many more as they came to see the Coronation of the, now, King Elias become the new king after three years of his father and mother's passing from the shipwreck

Cheers could be heard all around, followed by laughter as people could be seen either dancing on the dance floor to the band that played at the side of the ballroom, big smiles on their faces while other people could be seen standing off the side, chattering with one another, the tone in their voices happy or they were getting something from the snack table.

Every female wore nice dresses, their hair decorated in a nice hairstyle while the males all wore suits, their hair slicked back like how most of their wives probably forced them to put it as. The staff members could be seen walking through the crowd as they greeted citizens of Arendelle, having only seeing the royal brother and sister and the princess' best friend in the castle.

Speaking of the princess' best friend, Y/n could be seen in the ballroom like everyone else, her f/c dress still on her body as she stood by the snack table, grabbing anything that caught her interest as she took a bite of it. Some people may say she wasn't eating formally, but she was an eighteen year old girl and she lived in the castle with the king and princess after Anna had insisted Y/n moved into one of their spare bedrooms after their parents had passed.

At the sound of the music turning into a more formal one as clapping filled the room, the girl looks over to see Elias making his way to the front of the room as one of the staff members announced him, using the word 'king' instead of 'prince'. Unlike her brother, who walked in a calm and slow manner, Anna somewhat rushed to the front, stopping feet away from the king as she waved at the crowd while they were bowing, one woman even waving back.

After seeing she wasn't moving beside her brother, the staff member calmly walked over, leading her beside him, ignoring her questions as the crowd clapped at the king and the princess. As everyone went back to what they were doing, Y/n turned back to the snack table, taking another snack and biting out of it, a hum of delight escaping her.

In the corner of her eye, she could see the brother and sister laughing together and it made her smile. She hadn't spoken to Elias in so long, and she knew that he was shutting her and Anna out unless they were staring at one another through the window. Hearing the sound of her name being called, the e/c eyed girl looks over to see Anna waving her over just as Elias blue eyes meet her e/c ones like they've done for years.

However, this wasn't through a window. Gulping down the last bit of the snack she had in her mouth, smoothing out her dress, Y/n makes herself look at least a bit fancier than she looked just seconds before, considering she was making her way in front of the king.