𝟕| 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

CHAPTER SEVEN:

SHOT IN THE HEART

THE BRIGHTNESS LIGHT source that could be seen all around in the winter air was the sparkling snow that laid on the threes and the ground, the wind blowing even stronger higher and higher the group of five had gone just to get in the direction of ...

THE BRIGHTNESS LIGHT source that could be seen all around in the winter air was the sparkling snow that laid on the threes and the ground, the wind blowing even stronger higher and higher the group of five had gone just to get in the direction of the North Mountain. In the distance, the other mountains could be seen in their tall forms, the snow on the top like most mountains, but after the king of Arendelle's incident back at his kingdom, even more snow had been added to it.

The group of five could be seen walking up a hill, contining to go higher and higher as they ventured forward, getting closer and closer to the North Mountain as the seconds turned into minutes and the minutes turned into hours. Only about an hour or so had passed since the three humans and reindeer had met the talking snowman and had followed him in the direction of where Elias should be at, and Olaf had seem to have gotten more energetic as the time went by and kept on rambling on and on so there wasn't silence between the group.

"So, how exactly are you guys planning to stop this weather?" Kristoff questions after a bit of silence between them.

"Oh. I am gonna talk to my brother." Anna replies, sounding very confident.

"That's your plan? My ice business is riding on you talking to your brother?" Kristoff asks in disbelief, receiving a nod just as his head is pushed back a bit when he runs into an icicle, pressing against the side of his nose. "So, you're not at all afraid of him?"

Anna shrugs. "Why would I be?"

"Yeah. I bet he's the nicest, gentlest, warmest person ever." Olaf agrees, his body walking right into an icicle. "Oh, look at that. I've been impaled."

Getting him off the icicle, they were able to attach Olaf's bottom half to his top half before continuing their journey in the direction of the North Mountain. Eventually, they found themselves at the top of a cliff with a large rock wall, almost the entire thing covered in ice, right in front of the group, their path to the North Mountain most likely on the other side, meaning they'd have to climb.

"What now?" Y/n questions.

Kristoff hums, looking down in his bag. "It's too steep. I've only got one rope and you two don't know how to climb mountains."

While the dirty blonde was looking into his bag, digging through in search of the rope, Y/n had glanced at the view from the cliffside, seeing Arendelle down from below, miles and miles away from where they were. When Sven nudged her and Kristoff with his antlers, they both looked up to see Anna trying to climb the mountain with a lot of struggle, grunts leaving past her mouth whenever she moved her hand or foot upwards.

Y/n squints her eyes, crossing her arms in confusion. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to see my brother." Anna grunts out.