•'𝙈𝙮 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩' •

{Please no silent readers, i love
listening to your opinions
and thoughts ! But its ok
if not, but all appreciated🫶}

It was finally prom night. Everyone was beyond excited, but mostly me. I had everyone there to help me get ready, they all got ready before me so they could help me get ready. I had my hair up in a high pony, curled, my makeup all nice and done by maddy and i think i looked my very best. I loved my look.

We all had a little photoshoot before we all properly went downstairs to our dates

We all had a little photoshoot before we all properly went downstairs to our dates. Sharing a few giggles along the way.

I walked down the stairs to see all my friends and their dates all ready to go. My mom gasped as she started spamming her phone with pictures. "momm!" i winded as i made my way down the stairs. A tear rolled down her cheek. "Aww mom dont cry" i said. "Sorry- i just get emotional at these things" she says. I smile and bring her in for a hug.

"you look beautiful girl!" lexi says as fez stood next to her with a dashing suit on. I smiled. "thank you" i said to her with a warm smile. I then looked at fez slightly confused. He shrugged. "did he forget?" i asked him quietly. "not sure" he says. "where is he?" i ask him again. "sorry kid, havent heard from him all day." he says. I sigh.

I hadn't spoken to ash at all today, i was too focused on my look for the actual prom to actually message him, but i expected him to
show up since he knew it was today.

"lets go everyone! limousine's HEREEE!!" maddy yelled as she grabbed nate and walked out of the house with a few people following behind.

"Mom one more picture" i say. "ok sweetheart" she says as i took posed for a picture.

"thank you mama" i say as i give her a peck on the cheek

"thank you mama" i say as i give her a peck on the cheek. She smiles and waves. "Bye love you!" i say as i walked out after lexi and fez. "love you too sweetie" she said wiping a tear from her eye.

We made our way to the limo and everyone was sat and talking already getting cups filled. I sat beside maddy and cassie. Maddy looked at me confused. "wheres ash?" she asks. "i dont know.." i said shrugging. She sighed then grabbing me a wine cup and handing it to me. "dont stress bout that now" she says with a smile as she filled my cup. "thanks bae" i said as i smiled and gave her a peck on the cheek and her giving me one in return.