•𝙀𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙀𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 •

Its been about 4 days since the carnival and me and maddy have been home together just binge watching netflix.

Zens been in and out, around and about. Me and maddy havent left the house at all apart from being out in the garden.

"you have any chips left?" maddy turns to me asking. I nod with a mouthful already as i stick out the packet of chips to her. She takes some and stuffs her mouth. "thanks" she says crunching on them. We were now watching Vampire Diaries.

"ugh i wish i had love like theirs, and i wish nate would love me how stefan and damon love elena" maddy says. "ye me too" i say back. Then getting a text.

Ashtray🥷

A: hey u busy?

Me: no? why?

A: alr im coming over

Me: what? no maddys here
and we're watching netflix

A: alright cool i'll join

Me: Ash your not invited.

A: what about later?

Me: why?

A: im boreddd

Me: Go make out with darla then

I leave it at that and turn my phone off knowing he was going to spam me. I was still kinda jealous from the other night, and pissed but i tried my hardest to brush if off."who was it?" maddy asks not removing her attention from the show. "ash, he wanted to come over" i say. "Omg yes girl and you said?" she pauses it then giving me her full attention.

"I told him no im watching netflix with you and hes not invited?" i say slowly and confused. "wh- no girl message him back right now saying he can come over! im not gonna be a cockblocker!" she says demandingly. "what- ew no! no we're having fun! together girls day ya know" i say. "girl, we've been sat here for the past 4 days in a row doing the same shit and moving around the house- thats it- text him back right now! i'll go to my room for abit whilst hes round!" maddy demands again. I sigh. "ye but last thing i said was go make out with darla-" i say scratching the back of my head.

She raises an eyebrow and slowly says "why?". "cause i asked why he wanted to and he said he was bored so i told him to go do that" i say nervously. "you dumb hoe-" maddy exlaims.

"gimme your phone" she says with her hand out. I give her my phone and i see her typing away. When she finishes, she turns off the phone and gives it back to me. I open up my chat with ash and see what she sent.

Ashtray🥷

A: haha funny i needa
talk to you aswell

A: sienna.

A: sienna answer me

A: Sienna!! ANSWERRRRRRRRR

^^^unread msgs^^^

Me: on second thought come
over maddy dm and she will leave
us be so we can watch a movie or something.

A: ok then- see you in 5

"Maddyy!" i complain and whine like a kid. "listen girl, if i cant get their love im making sure you can alright?! i see the way he looks at you! and im not gonna let you ruin this for yourself! YOU CAN HAVE ELENA AND STEFANS KINDA LOVE!" she finishes off by shouting with her eyes closed as she bounced up and down like a kid throwing a tantrum.