Prologue

The sunset has indicated that the night time has arrived. Okiya Subaru had just returned from the convenience store. Just as he about to open the door, something hard is poking him from behind.

Click

Subaru paused.

"What can I do for you, my guest?"

'Who is it? I can't detect any sound from him.'

Subaru--no, Akai Shuichi is contemplating about the identity of the intruder while remaining cautious.

The intruder spoke.

"Who are you?"

'Hmm?'

Akai narrowed his eyes.

"What are talking about? Shouldn't I have asked you that question?"

"Don't play dumb and just answer the question."

'This voice..It's him.'

"You are Hirano-san, aren't you? Now, isn't it a crime to have a gun?"

Akai turned around to face the man.

Hirano replied calmly.

"That is none of your business. Just worried about yourself first."

Akai smiled.

"I see."

"You know, I had been investigating the new people around that girl, and I found someone's identity who is rather interesting."

Akai let Hirano speak.

"An engineering graduate student who is attending Tohto University, Okiya Subaru. I guess there is nothing wrong with this identity. Don't you think so?"

The red sky and a flock of birds which were about to return to their nests are witnessing the two men--who have secrets about their identity--was confronting each other.