night forty-eight

To Cameron:

I've noticed that it's really awkward between us. I'm really sorry if I ruined anything.

From Cameron:

No you didn't. Yeah sure things are awkward between us but I think we can get past it.

To Cameron:

Tell me about your day then.

From Cameron:

Well, there was a fight between Nash and some dude named Jack gilinsky. They were fighting because Nash thinks he's a badass and can talk shit about anybody. Lol. I had like three tests and I probably failed them.

From Cameron:

Oh and apparently my mom found someone. Idk who all I know is that he works at a car dealership.

To Cameron:

Nash is a little bitch. Did he lose? Cam you probably past with a 72 lol. Oh that's great right?

From Cameron:

Are you kidding me no he lost Gilinsky punched him and Nash went crying to the principal. Yeah it is she's becoming more herself now. She actually likes doing the whole rehab thing and might stay longer.

To Cameron:

lol Nash is stupid. It's good she likes the help she's getting. I'm sure she'll be back in no time.

From Cameron:

True. You're right.

To Cameron:

When aren't I right?

From Cameron:

Idk lol

To Cameron:

Oh I almost forgot to ask but did I receive any letter from the college.

From Cameron:

Idk I haven't checked your mail I'll check tomorrow.

To Cameron:

Have you received anything.

From Cameron:

No. We have two more months of school and they haven't sent anything. I took all the test I needed to.

To Cameron:

It's okay. Don't panic. We'll receive our letters soon.

From Cameron:

You're right. I'm going to bed goodnight.

To Cameron:

Goodnight cam.

-delivered

I've written chapters all the way up to 65 and I like where I'm heading. So I just need 55 more chapters until I finish this up. Ahhhhhhhhh lol enjoy this chapter