Night nine

To Cameron:

Do you ever just reflect on past relationships and think what you could have done differently to keep them?

From Cameron:

All the damn time.

From Cameron:

Why?

To Cameron:

It's like the worse thing that you can do to yourself is depend too much on a certain person because what are you going to do if one day they decide that they don't need you anymore.

From Cameron:

Then you move on and learn from that mistake I guess.

To Cameron:

I dated this guy back in my freshmen year. Let me tell you I was shy quite and depressed that year so I thought no one noticed me. we dated that entire school year and I honestly thought he was the one. I shared so much to him. He made me feel special. Then, one day I wanted to surprise him during the summer and I saw him through his bedroom window making out with a girl named Allie.

To Cameron:

I threw a brick at his window and ran to my car. To this day they still don't know who did it.

From Cameron:

Wtf who was it?

To Cameron:

Idk if you'll know him but matthew espinosa.

From Cameron:

The fucking justin bieber look alike.

To Cameron:

Yeah that kid. Haha.

From Cameron:

He's in my science class.

To Cameron:

He's not in any of mine so fine with me.

To Cameron:

It's your turn now

From Cameron:

For what?

To Cameron:

To tell me about one of the relationship you've had before.

From Cameron:

Oh shit can I tell. You tomorrow.

From Cameron:

I'm getting sleepy plus I have a big test tomorrow well technically today haha.

From Cameron:

Goodnight princess:-)

To Cameron:

Alrighty Then. Goodnight Cameron.