Chapter 7

Haley, "Hope you can't talk to me like that I am your mother!"

Hope, "Oh yeah tell me one thing that you have done that you deserve the title of being a mom!"

Haley, "I love you. You should know how much I had to-

Hope, "Shut the fuck up! You just suffered for the wrongs you did! You made dad cheat on such a lovely woman. What the hell were you thinking!? Were you high or drunk! And you talk all high and mighty in front of her today like you did a great job. You know I am ashamed to call you my mother!"

Saying that Hope left to her room. Haley dropped on the floor crying. Her daughter was right. What she did was wrong so wrong.

Davina, "Should we comfort her?"

Kol, "After what she did. That woman deserves every pain in this world. Lets go davina"

Davina and Kol left. As well as Rebekah, Marcel Freya and Keelin did. Leaving Haley to realise her mistakes.

Back at Rogers Barnes Mansion.

Anastasia asked her daughter Stella to get an old lamp from the wind mill. She was looking for the windmill when suddenly she felt presence behind her back.

She turned around to see a mysterious guy looking at her.

Stella, "Um Hi. Who are you? What are you doing here?"

The guy looked around a bit and asked, "What place is this? And what year?"

Stella, "Um its the salvatore boarding school for the gifted. And the year is 20..."

The guy started to have a panic attack.

Stella, "Woah! Are you ok? Do you need help?"

"No, no no stay back. Pls stay back"

Stella, "I am not going to hurt you"

"Its not that I am afraid but I might hurt you. I think I should go"

When the guy turned to leave Stella shouted.

Stella, "Wait! What's your name?"

"Sebastian. My name is Sebastian"

Stella, "Well nice to meet you I am Stella"

Sebastian smiled, "You too Stella" And he disappeared.

Bucky came to see his daughter looking at one direction.

Bucky, "Stella is something wrong?"

Stella turned to her dad and said, "Yeah! Everything is fine. Its just that I think we have a new student or something. He came here anyway let's go dad"

Bucky nodded but he wasn't too sure about the new student. He has never seen Stella blush. He needs to talk to Steve about this new guy.

Steve, "Tavi you are not going to date and that's final. No more arguments"

Octavia, "But dada! He is sweet and kind!"

Ana, "Well Baby how about we find out about him then you can go right Steve?"

Steve, "Exactly let us find who he is and then you can go. Pls listen to us"

Tavi grumbled, "Fine"

Bucky laughed at their conversation and kissed tavi's kissed ushering her to bed.

Steve flopped on the couch and said, "Today was an exhausting day"

Ana, "Tell me about it"