Chapter 1

Anastasia's Pov:
It's been 17 years since my life changed for what I was before. 17 years ago I was engaged to Klaus but he cheated on me with Haley Marshall and abandoned me with my children.
Moving on from him was hard but it was worth it I changed over the years meet the love of my life got married had kids I don't think I could ask for more.
And now today the mikaelsons are coming back to enrol Hope to school. I guess it's a reunion I suppose.
Ric came to my office and smiled, " You ready?"
I returned a smile and said, "Yes I am "
When we reached the entrance of the school I see two of my daughters already greeting the mikaelsons.

Ric came to my office and smiled, " You ready?"I returned a smile and said, "Yes I am "When we reached the entrance of the school I see two of my daughters already greeting the mikaelsons

"Hi I am lizzie"
"And I am josie
"Fraternal twins"
"Obviously"

"Alright girls thank you we will take it from here"

"Mom!! Dad!!"

I hugged my babies and said, "Now why don't you go back to class ok"

"Ok bye dad, bye mom"

"Bye honey"

I hear Rebekah whisper "Mom?"
Ignoring her I continue, " Hi Welcome to Salvatore School For the Gifted I am Headmistress Anastasia Forbes and this is Headmaster Ric."

That's when I see a shy girl standing there, "You must be Hope it's so nice to meet you"

"Thank you Miss Forbes" she replies shyly

"Please sweetheart call me Anastasia"
In distant I see a familiar smirk and I squealed
"My Kola Bear!!!" I gave Kol a bone crushing hug
He chuckled and replied "Hello my little Starlight"
Then I see Davina smiling and I also gave a bone crushing hug " D!!! I missed you!!"

"Me too Anastasia."
After hugging her I turn to rest of the group ignoring klaus and said, " How about we continue the tour?"

After continuing the tour we entered my office and I started to prepare the enrolment papers while Klaus and Haley sat at the front with Hope.

"Ok so Hope full name?"
"Hope Aurora Mikaelson"
I looked at her for a second and thought ' Real mature Klaus' 'Real mature'
"Species?"
"Tribrid" Hope replied
"Original tribrid" Haley said smirking
I looked at her dead in the eye and replied, "And? Anything else"
She looked down shut her mouth.
"Ok hope I want to ask which side you unlocked cause that way we would be able to help you if it's ok with you." I said
Hope looked down and replied, "Werewolf"
I took her hand and replied, " Hey sweet heart look at me it's ok it's not your fault all you have to do is embrace it and we are here to help. And if you need anything else I am here for you"

She looked relived by that
And I fulfilled all the details when the door opened to reveal my twins Quincy and Hardin

"Hi mom"
"Hey momma"

"My babies!!"

I hugged them and Kol cleared his throat and said "What no hug for your favourite uncle?"

"Uncle Kol!!! Aunt davina!!"
They hugged them then I see Elijah and Rebekah gave me a question look.

"They are my kids"

I looked at the kids and told, "Kids introduce yourselves.

I am Quincy Hera Forbes

I am older twin

I am Hardin Apollo Forbes

The younger twin.

Suddenly Rebekah asked, "You married? How many kids do you have?"

I smirked and replied, "Yes Rebekah I am married and I have 23 kids"

All of them "23 kids!?"

"Yes"

Elijah, "If you are married why do you carry your maiden name?"

'Wow, Elijah your very observant' I thought, "Actually I do carry it."

" What is it Mikaelson?" Haley asked mockingly
"No it's not Mikaelson and thank god it's not" I muttered the last part but I am very much they all heard cause Kol started laughing

Kol then said, " Starlight why don't you introduce yourself?"

I smiled and said " Actually Haley my full name is 'Anastasia Aurora Rogers-Barnes"