Chapter 3

Stark Tower in New York.
Bucky's pov:
Me and Stevie had a long mission. All the team members were needed. We returned after 3 weeks.
After we all settled down for a while me and steve head to our room. I look at the pictures displayed in the nightstand of our wedding day with Anastasia and our kids.

 I look at the pictures displayed in the nightstand of our wedding day with Anastasia and our kids

(Bucky and Anastasia)

(Steve and Anastasia)

(Photo on the nightstand)

Aphrodite and Persaphone

Bucky's pov:Look at my girls they look so cute

Bucky's pov:
Look at my girls they look so cute. When Me and Steve first met Anastasia we were heartbroken. She was struggling alone taking care of the kids. Let's just say then and their I fell in love with her. Steve was awestruck by us a strong women.

And Aphrodite and Persephone are my own. God I love the kids so much.

Steve came out of the bathroom to his husband smiling like a fool. He noticed why he was smiling. Even he sometimes daydream about their wife. He chuckled and called his husband.
Steve, "Buck let's go and start dinner with others"
Bucky nodded.

At the dinner table everyone was chatting about their family. Steve was talking to Natasha asking her about her family with Bruce. While Bucky was daydreaming again. Sam nudged Tony and showed him.
Wanda smiled while Nat smirked. Steve was looking at him.

Natasha, " Barnes rather than daydreaming call your wife. I am sure steve is also dying to hear her voice"

Steve chuckled and bucky said, " You know nat you are absolutely right. I will call her.

He practically ran to his room grabbed his phone and came back.
He Dailed the number after 2 rings she picked up.

Bucky: "Doll?"

Anastasia: "Hey, bucky how are you?"

Bucky, "I am fine how are you, how are the kids"

Anastasia, " The kids are fine, i am also fine. Where is steve?"

Steve, " I am right here sweet heart. Everyone misses you"

Anastasia, "Oh really tell them I will come in NYC "

Steve, "I know you will and is there anythi-

Anastasia, "Mom did you told dada and papa about the Mikaelsons coming back" sam said

Bucky, " Doll what is sam talking about?"

Anastasia, "Nothing he was talking about the Martins coming back to enrol their daughter into school."

Steve, "Are you sure if there is something wrong we can come"

Anastasia, "No, no it's fine we are fine just rest for a few days then come back"

Bucky, "Ok if you say so"

Steve, "Bye honey love you"

Anastasia, "  Bye love you guys too"

After the call ended bucky and steve were looking at each other suspiciously.
Something was wrong.
Loki suddenly said, "She is lying"

All the avengers looked at each other they know that Anastasia only lies to steve and bucky when they are in a mission or they when worry too much.

Bucky signed, "Well there is only one person who will tell us the truth"

Steve dialed his daughter's number,
Erica, "I was wondering when you guys will call. Missed you dada and papa"

Bucky, "We missed you too honey. Now would you be so kind to tell us what is going on"

Erica, "Let me guess mom lied. Ok so the Mikaelsons are back in Mystic falls to enrol hope"

Practically all of them, "What!!!"

Steve, "Erica did they tried to hurt mom or something"

Erica, "No but the hybrid bastard was pissed cause mom moved on and married not to mention the werewolf trying to get on mom's nerves"

Bucky, " I need to load my gun."

Erica, "Dada I think you are forgetting I your partner in crime."

Bucky chuckled, "Of course not Sweety me, you and your brother will have fun don't worry. Speaking of where is the little devil"

Erica, " Oh I tied Gabriel to a tree"

Steve, "What! Why?"

Erica, "Well he wanted to go on a killing spree wanna talk to him"

Steve, "Put him in the phone sweetheart"

Gabriel, "Hey dada papa I miss you"

Steve, "We miss you too bud"

Gabriel, " Dada, Papa I have to warn you that the Family is bad news. Except for aunt d and uncle kol cause you guys practically know them"

Bucky, "Yeah bud we know is your mom ok"

Gabriel, "Yeah she is ok but i am not"

Erica, "Oh there we go again"

Gabriel, "Shut up erica"

Steve, "Gab what's wrong?"

Gabriel, "Octavia has a date"

The other side went silent the avengers were laughing seeing the expression of the two dads. Like they are having a heart attack.

Gabriel, "You guys ok?"

Bucky, "Who is he?"

Gabriel, "Idk but I know one thing that he goes to our school"

Steve, "She can't go on a date she is too young"

Gabriel, "She would listen to me"

Erica, "That's because you are younger "

Gabriel, "Only two minutes"

Bucky, "Ok kids why don't you go home and rest me and papa will be back tomorrow morning don't tell mom"

"ok dada papa love you"

"love you too guys"

After the call ended bucky and steve were making plans how to take care of the family and how to take care of octavia's date