CampFire

It was a creepy night and the 4 friends were in the middle of no where but surrounded by trees.... We put on a fire and sat there roasting marshmallows. We were so bored when I told a scary stories about the undead turning into ANNABELLS!!! We sat there and I was telling that story, while I was telling the story I was also getting the creeps!! IT went something like this.............

IT BEGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Zombie apocalypse came to live and a scientist named Dr. Felix was doing a reasearch about these zombies. He was trying to figure out a cure to turn the undead back to humans......... But it all went wrong. Dr.Felix put in the wrong chemicals in the formula.

THE END!!!!!!!!!

Dr.Felix did not know he did anything wrong so he went ahead and put the cure on the zombies that were near him........... But the zombies smacked down and they were turning into ANNABELLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We could see everything I was saying. The ANNABELLS were contagious you get touched by one you turn into them!!!!! Also the annabells could kill you with their red gleaming eyes!!!!! :O :O :O :O

NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!

It turned out to be so scary I didn't tell any more and we all went to sleep......... But there was still something left out I wore a Annabell mask and went up to Camron,Riley, and Richard and they SCREAMED SO LOUD AND WERE ALMOST TO HAVE AN HEART ATTACK!!!!! I took of the mask and they saw it was me and were like seriously what the heck was that!!!!!