Chapter 20.

3rd Pov:
Meanwhile, back on Earth, after what happened, Y/n's family & friends attended his funeral to say goodbye 1 last time.

Fencing instructor; "He had quite a bright future ahead of him"

Mother; "*sob* My dear baby's gone"

Father; "Despite everything he went through, all he ever wanted was to do the right thing for someone. Now he's in a better place"

Everyone Y/n ever knew shed some tears as his coffin was lowered into the grave.
Once the coffin was in the ground, Y/n's sister took the 1st clump of dirt & dropped it on the coffin, & placed a red rose on his tombstone.

Sister; "Be at peace, brother. Wherever you are"

Back on Remnant, as everybody was sleeping awaiting for the singles matches of the Tournament, Sienna woke up to get some water & noticed that Y/n wasn't in bed.
But the window was open.
As she checked, she looked up & saw Y/n on the roof.
When she got up to the roof, she found him just sitting there gazing upon the moon.
So she quietly approached him & sat right next to him.

Sienna; "Hey. What are you doing here? You should be getting some sleep"

Y/n; "Hey. Sorry, Sienna. *sigh* I was just thinking about what's going on back on Earth. Surely my old friends & family must be thinking that I'm dead by now"

Sienna; "I see. I can understand why since I went through the same thing when Adam killed me. But I wouldn't still be here if it weren't for you"

Y/n; "I know. But this is different for me. You & everybody else here know who you are. You always have. But me? Now that I know I'm part Remnant, I'm still looking"

Sienna moved closer to Y/n & placed her hand on his.

Sienna; "...What you're searching for, isn't out there, Y/n. It's in here" As she placed her other hand on his chest where his heart is.

Sienna; "& you now have new friends to help you through it"

& as Y/n looked to the stars, he put his hand to where Sienna's was on his chest.

Y/n; "Thanks, Sienna. It means a lot to me"

Timeskip.

The next morning, everyone was really excited about the singles matches that were about to start.

Ozpin; "Y/n, you said so yourself that the Fall of Beacon will occur today, right?"

Y/n; "This is the day alright. Hopefully, with what I got planned, I should be able to prevent it from happening"

That's when the match between Yang & Mercury started.

(Play until 2:27.)

Y/n's Pov:
Since Yang managed to win this 1, if my theory is correct, the shift in the sea should occur right about... NOW!

3rd Pov:
Just as the match ended, a dark whirlwind of a tornado appeared out of nowhere between both Yang & Mercury gaining everyone's attention!