Chapter 18.

Y/n's Pov:
Ever since what happened with my unexpected infusion with Blake & finding out that I'm part Remnant, things have been getting pretty intense lately.
Whenever classes are done for the day, I started to get stressed after having found out about my past.
Thankfully, not only has Deker provided training if I should ever need the skills of a samurai, but he also gave me some meditation sessions to help put my mind at ease to relieve the stress & I thank him for that.
Anyway, the Vytal Festival Tournament is about to get underway.
Both Professor Port & Dr.Oobleck are in the commentators booth to describe the fighting rounds play by play.
I was with Ozpin as he was about to announce the start.

Ozpin; "Welcome everyone, to the 40th annual Vytal Festival Tournament. We will start the competition in a few moments, but 1st, my adopted son will share something from the world he came from known as Earth to start us off"

With that, he passed the microphone to me.

Y/n; "Thank you, professor. I'm sure that all of you are curious, but some of the students of Beacon have requested that I should do a song from my world to start the Festival. It took me a while to figure out the right 1 to use, but I've decided on a good choice that will give others a different perspective on things. I think that even faunus of all kinds will approve. So, ladies & gentlemen, I present my rendition of Great Spirits"

& with that, the music started & after a moment, I started singing.

3rd Pov:
When Y/n finished, the entire crowd in the coliseum of Amity gave a standing ovation & shouted for another song!
In the locker room, Team RWBY were very impressed.

Weiss; "Wow. Y/n has a nice set of his own pipes. & I thought I was a good singer"

Blake; "Very nice indeed. This song should definitely help out the faunus more"

Yang; "Well, the people are requesting another song. Which 1 do you think he'll do next?"

Ruby; "I'm sure that whatever it is, it will be quite nice too"

Y/n's Pov:
So everyone wants another 1, huh?
Good thing I came prepared.

Y/n; "You want another song? I just so happen to have 1 more. & now, I present to you, He Lives In You"

& the music started for the next song.

Once I was done, everyone did another standing ovation.

Ozpin; "Thank you, Y/n. & now ladies and gentlemen, having a great way to open up, let the Tournament begin!"

Now that the Tournament has started, the 1st teams competing are RWBY of Beacon & ABRN of Haven.

(2:34 - 8:12 for the battle.)

When the battle was done & Team RWBY advanced to the next round, the next battle was Team JNPR of Beacon & BRNZ of Shade.