Chapter 7.

Y/n's Pov:
As the morning arose, I started waking up & see Blake still snuggling against my chest.
I'll be honest, she's really beautiful & so peaceful when she's sleeping.
I just hope that she doesn't mind about me already knowing that she's a faunus.
Apparently, the other girls were already awake as Yang cleared her throat also waking Blake up.

Yang; "So, how'd you 2 sleep?"

& clearly, I can see Blake blushing a deep red as we got up.

Blake; "It uh, felt like I was... in a very safe place that I've never been in my whole life. When I was in Y/n's arms, ...it was like I never wanted it to end"

After Blake explained her experience, the others just stood there stunned.

Weiss; "Well, it would seem that we'll take turns on having that experience the next time we turn in"

Yang; "Well then, it will be quite thrilling when my turn comes"

Ruby; "I don't know what it's like, but it might be fun for me"

& so, we all got ready for the day.

Timeskip.

After the 1st ½ of the day past, it was time for lunch.
Nora was telling us about this dream she had, & Ren practically translated what really happened.

(Just the 1st 26 seconds.)

Y/n; "Yeah. Back on Earth, some people believe that dreams give different possible visions of the future when people are sleeping"

Pyrrha; "Really? That's interesting"

Jaune; "Wow. Didn't see that coming"

Just then, a girl yelped gaining our attention.

?; "Ouch! Ow, that hurts!"

& it turned out to be Velvet.

& Team CRDL was bullying her by pulling on her rabbit faunus ears