| · - Caught - · |

" I'm not your friend . "

" Well at this point in time..."

" We do share a common enemy , yes ? "

 ─┉─ • ─┉─

" Well , Aether ! I want to go try this weapon out , so- "

[Name] was cut off with a strong breeze , progressively turning into a storm .

" What is happening , Aether ?! Paimon says we need to leave ! "

' Shit , I completely forgot all about Stormterror ! '

" Aether , get to high ground ! "

Quickly snatching one of the bows from the blacksmith and a few arrows , I feel as if the owner would not mind in this case .

Climbing up one of the roofs , [Name] was almost lifted into the air by a wind current . Quickly noticing Aether in the air , ( who had a glider . Must have taken the exam meanwhile [Name] was making blueprints with the blacksmith . ) [Name] called out to Aether . 

" Hey , Aether ! Have a spare glider ? "

Not getting a response , the person quickly grabbed a nearby person , who happened to be Amber .

" Give me your wind glider . "

.

It took a bit of convincing , but now [Name] was up in the air with Aether . Quickly pulling their arms down , they aimed the stolen bow to one of the chunks on the dragon's back .

Quickly letting go of the string , it hit the crystal , casually bouncing off .

Getting close to the ground , they quickly pulled their glider back out , landing safely .

They quickly handed the glider back to Amber , who was yelling something incomprehensible in response .

Aether seemed to fend off the dragon , floating down casually . 

" Aether , what the fuck ! "

Aether seems to be shocked at the person's language , quickly laughing .

" I'm sorry , it was just so sudden - "

Aether was interrupted with clapping , and [Name] turn to an oh so familiar face .

" You've actually got the power to go up against the dragon .. "

" Are you a new ally .. or a new storm ? "

( Sorry for the short chapter , It sort of just felt like a good stopping point . )