| · - Conversing - · |

" Aw , sweet ! "

" Shapeshift , human . "

 ─┉─ • ─┉─

Pain overwhelmed the cats body , as a cloud of smoke began enveloping their features .

Taking in the feeling of having hands and feet , the 'human' got dressed in the dress shirt and black pants from Diluc , heading to the nearest river .

" Woah.. "

[Name] had [Skin color] skin enveloping their face , with around [Hair length] hair . [Hair color] hair  and [Eye color] eyes . Their vision was enhanced due to the fact they were originally a cat . The only thing making them seem different from other humans was the sharpened pupil in their eyes .

Staring into the lake , they began poking their cheeks .

" Excuse me , are you alright ? "

Turning to the voice , I was met with golden eyes and pale skin , a long braid nearly touching the floor and exotic looking clothes .

" Paimon says this guy is- girl - Wait , are you a guy or a girl ? "

A strange floating creature with a galaxy cape and white hair says , while Aether turns to the flying specimen .

" That's rude ! Well , my name is Aether . What is your name ? "

It seems ... funny . Aether seems to be friendly , but it is clear that he feels shy at the very moment , as his ears are tinged red at the tops .

" My name is [Name] , and to answer your question , Paimon , I am neither . "

The floating fairy gasps . 

" How did you know Paimon's name ? "

Visibly cringing , I turn to the fairy .

" You said it earlier . 'PaImOn iS woNdeRinG -' "

" Paimon gets it ! Paimon apologizes ! Aether will treat you to sticky honey roast ! "

" Hey , why me ?! "

.

The traveler seems way less extroverted in game , seeming to cling to himself and Paimon .

" So , why are you traveling , Aether ? " [Name] asks , already knowing the answer .

" I am looking for my sister . " He says , sadly lowering his head . He seemed sort of upset , and they knew not to pressure the poor male .

" I understand . I shall join you on your journey . "

The blonde's eyes seemed to light up , snapping to look at the girl in such a quick fashion that in a seperate circumstance he would look like a creep , if it weren't for the sparkling eyes .

Wait - His eyes are literally sparkling - 

" Ehe... sure ! I have nothing better to do anyways ! Shall we join the adventurer's guild ? "

What ? How is asking to join the Adventurers guild giving me abyssal resistance ? Beginning to question the probable cause of this new skill , their thoughts were interrupted by someone talking

What ? How is asking to join the Adventurers guild giving me abyssal resistance ? Beginning to question the probable cause of this new skill , their thoughts were interrupted by someone talking .

" [me?] , [Name? ] are you okay ? "

Aether's soft and comforting voice changed the person's thought process , putting their thoughts back on track .

" Ah , sorry Aether . Let's go get that job , okay ? And I also need to get me a weapon ! "

" Alright , let's go ! "