| · - Weapons - · |

Aether's soft and comforting voice changed the person's thought process , putting their thoughts back on track .

" Ah , sorry Aether . Let's go get that job , okay ? And I also need to get me a weapon ! "

" Alright , let's go ! "

 ─┉─ • ─┉─

Being with Aether is not that bad , in general .  He suggested the person sticks with using a sword , so he could teach them . Aether also made a good point , saying [Name] couldn't use the catalyst without a vision , unless they were an outlander . In response , [Name] just laughed .

'Should I tell him I'm an outlander ? Then he would trust me more..'

Not the time . Not in the city , at least .

" Even if I was an outlander , I don't think it would work ! " [Name] replied .

" Speaking of , where are you from , [Name?] Nobody in Mondstadt  seems to recognize you ."  Aether asks , beginning to raise a brow .

" Ah , I don't feel as if that is important in the moment , the only thing is learning to use this sword ! "

Aether lets out a sigh , as a floating companion makes her way back over to Aether .

" Come on , Aether ! Paimon sees some delicious food ! Come on ! "

Beginning to drag the poor boy , [Name] lets out a sigh .

" I'll catch up in a bit , I have something to do . "

Seeming to hesitate , the boy still nods and walks away . Sparing one glance before he leaves , [Name] goes on about their business .

" Can I commission you to make a weapon ? "

" If you have the ores , yes . "

.

[Name] can't believe they are stuck gathering ores on the sides of mountains . They told Aether about them wanting to get the ores myself , but he seemed to take that as [Name] not wanting something to do with him . No , its a matter of independence ! 

Now Aether , wanting to protect the person , is sitting and watching [Name] struggling to grab ores . 

Finally getting enough , they opened their inventory .

「 Inventory  opened ! 」

Putting the multiple ores in their inventory , they were about to close the menu when they were met with a hand , strongly gripping their shoulder .

" Hey , [Name?] "

Turning around , they see Aether looking at them with some sort of menacing smile .

" How did you make those ores dissapear ? "

.

" So , some sort of god blessed you with some sort of ability to store things ? And . . other things you won't elaborate on . I understand . "

Nodding nervously , [Name] caught the eye of Paimon , who was still sitting with their mouth open in shock .

" You mean to tell Paimon , we could have carried all the supplies we had like YOU do , if we met this god ? "

Aether let out a frustrated sigh , elaborating . " You mean ME carrying all of the ore we collect to sell . "

Paimon just let off a giggle .
( " ehe ~ " )

.

Its been a few weeks , but [Name's] weapon has finally finished . A double sided scythe , with a [Favorite color] handle in the middle , with [Favorite color] long daggers to match . The daggers were attached to a black belt , with small pouches on the side . Inside the pouches were smaller throwing knives , easily accessible with a quick open .

 Purchased from the 「 Store」, they are not opened from people from this world . Aether opened the box to look at the knives , so it is most likely just outlanders that are able to open the containers .

" Woah , Paimon wants to have cool throwing thingies ! Quick , Aether ! Get Paimon some ! "

" Paimon , then you would at least help out . "

Pff-

I began laughing quietly , Aether taking notice .

" Where are you going to put that weapon when in cities ? "

Holding my scythe in the air , [Name] discreetly tapped on the 「 Inventory 」button with their pointer finger , earning a gasp from Paimon and a surprised look from Aether .

" Inventory , remember ? "

.

Little did they know , someone was listening to this conversation .

" I told you the new people were interesting . "

" Shut up . If they try anything , I will stop them . "

" Alright alright , no need to get so hostile , friend . "

" I'm not your friend . "

" Well at this point in time..."

" We do share a common enemy , yes ? "