.25.

Savannah, Georgia
A'Kees Love

"So when am I gonna see you again?" Tanisha asked.

The guilt was eating me up.

"Probably never. You forgot you aborted my baby?" I said laughing.

"Mmcht, you acting like we were ready for a child."

"It don't fucking matter Nisha! That was my fucking baby. We talked about having children and you killed mine."

"You're selfish as fuck, Tanisha."

"You could've at least talked to me." I added

"I'm sorry baby." She said as I walked out.

-
"Can I see your phone real quick, I think my mama tryna call me." Tori asked, tryna turn on her phone.

"No, it's broke."

"How is it broke if you were just on it." She asked sitting up on her bed.

"I was tryna see if it would work."

-

"Yeah girl, he acting weird as fuck but ima call you later. I gotta cook for Ky." Tori said while walking out the bathroom, purposely looking at me.

"Ky, what you wanna eat?"

"Chicken and Macaroni, please."

"I want-" I started to speak.

"She didn't ask you." Ky said rolling her eyes.

"No ma'am Ma'Kyla. We don't talk to people like that."

"Yeah Ky, what I do?" I asked very concerned and confused.

"Sorry. Can I talk to you real quick Nae?" Ky asked while walking to her room.

————————————————————————
Savannah, Georgia
Toranae Richter

"What's wrong Ky?"

"I had a bad dream while I was taking a nap."

"What happened?" I asked

"Kees was with another lady and they were holding hands."

All I could do was pause. I know he's been acting weird but I couldn't pin point what was going on.

"It was just a bad dream. I'll be on look out tho." I said winking at her and walking out her room with her behind me.

I began cooking and once I was done, Ky ate and went to sleep.

A'Kees left his phone sitting on the dresser...

should i open it? why not...

I unlocked it and went straight to the messages.

Some ho named Nisha was at the top asking him when he was coming back over.

I clicked the message, told her to pull up and sent my address.

I deleted what I sent and blocked her so she won't call, she'll just come to the door.

I put the phone back on the dresser and went in the living room.

I would have never thought that A'Kees would do me like this.

Maybe I should just take a step back from him frl. We were moving too fast anyways.

I have a whole ass daughter now and ion have time to be playing this childish ass games. Ima confront him and then he can leave with whoever this bitch is.

He came out my bathroom and sat on the couch. About 10 minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." He said getting up.

"Nah, I got it."

I went to the door and some meemaw looking bitch was staring me right in my face.

"Are you looking for A'Kees?" I asked knowing damn well she was.

"Yea." She said looking me up and down.

"Come in."

"A'Kees, you remember Tanisha, right. The bitch you fucked after you fucked me." I said while walking over to him.

"Baby it's not even-."

"You finna tell me it's not like that? Huh? Shut that shit up frl. You know I don't play about my body. You fucked this bitch and came smiling in me and my baby face."

"You a weird ass nîgga on bro."

At this point I was all in his face while Tanisha was standing by the door.

"This the gnat that aborted your fucking baby and your flaw ass decided to be nasty with her?"

He kept tryna talk but I kept cutting him off.

"You can save all that shit. Get your shit and get the fuck out and take lil missy with you too."

"Toranae it's not even like that. I promise. I had a weak moment."

"Cause you're a weak ass nîgga. Get the fuck out before I call my damn brother. " I said going to get my phone.

He grabbed all his shit and him and Fish face walked out.

All I could do was cry.