.6.

Savannah, Georgia
Toranae Richter

"Boy, why would you do that?" I asked, Kees, while laughing

"That lil boy started barking at me and all I was tryna' do is tie his shoe. This is why I cant be a good civilian."

"You did not have to kick that lil boy. Now his mama is coming over here." I said looking at the white lady coming over here.

"Did you push my son?" The lady asked

"No, I kicked his ugly ass." Kees said bucking at the little boy as I laughed.

"Why would you do that." The lady replied, pushing her son behind her.

"He started barking. You should keep him on a leash." He said making the lady scoff.

"I left it at home." She said walking away with her son growling at us.

We're at the mall right now in the food court. After he finished doing what he had to do, we went to the movies but, we got kicked out because, Kees childish ass kept throwing popcorn at the white people in the row infront of us.

"What you wanna do no-" He started but got interrupted by 2 boys coming up to us.

"Ouu, Kees, this you?" One of the boys asked eyeing me.

"No but, it's not gon" be you." Kees retorted in a aggravated tone.

"Well, my bad. Is you gon' introduce yourself?" The boy asked making me look him up and down cause' who is he for me to be introducing myself.

"She don't need to. Let's go." Kees said pulling me away from the boys.

" Yo folks are weirdos."

"I'on know them niggas. I sold to them a couple of times, now they think we buddies."
He said as we walked out of the mall.

We finally reached his car and he our my bags in the trunk.

"Can you take me CVS." I asked remembering what I had to get for my dad.

He nodded and continued focusing on the road. We reached CVS and he insisted on getting out. We got out the car and went inside.

I went to where the condoms were and he followed. I really didn't know what to get so I got 3 different kind. I turned around and seen Kees looking at me funny.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked

"You must be buying that for someone else cause', we ain't having sex yet and I know you know better than to but that for you and some other nigga." He said in a serious tone.

Ouu, look at you getting all jealous.

"Boy bye cause' if I was buying these for me you wasn't gon' do nothing." I said going to the register.

"You love your life too much." He said coming right up behind me.

The man rung up my stuff and I paid for it before, Kees, could pull anything out. We got in the car and he drove to my house.

"Bye, bestie." I said getting out

"Fuck you doing?" He asked getting coming to hug me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We rocked side to side.

I let go and went into the house and he drove off. I walked upstairs into my parents room.

"Tori, I got your stuff." I semi-yelled, throwing the bag on the bed.

"God gon' bless you one day." He says stuffing the bag in his nightstand.

"Where's my mama?" I asked sitting in the swinging chair.

"She went to the grocery store to get away from me. She said she had to get away from me before she kill me." He answered staring at the T.V.

I only nodded. I got up and went to my room to take a shower, wash my face, brush my teeth and take a shower.

Vote & Comment