.20.

Savannah, Georgia
Toranae Richter

I woke up A'Kees and headed back to the living room grabbing my purse, my keys, my phone and Ky's hand.

"Autobots, let's roll out!" Seven shouted while anime running out the door. We followed behind him seeing that he missed 3 steps causing him to tumble down the rest of the way.

Roman busted out laughing. I didn't wanna laugh until I knew he was okay.

"Are you okay?" I asked coming down the steps with Ky now in my arms.

"Yeah, I just came down the steps doing 90 and i'm perfectly fine." He said sarcastically.

"Fine then bitch. I was just tryna make sure you're okay. Funky mouth ass."

"Now look at ya real dumb ass. You done knocked the wind out yourself." Ellie said standing over Seven as he gasped for
air on the concrete.

"I can't feel my neck." He said, fake crying.

"Boy get ya ugly ass up. Nobody told
you to do that." Kees said helping him up.

He got up limping to his car.

"Bestie, you wasn't gon help me? Wow." He said while joking his chest.

"I tried to make sure you were okay." I said while putting Ky in her booster seat.

"So fake." He said while getting in her car.

Kadime and Roman rode together. Ellie and Tahlil rode together. Seven rode by hisself and Ky, Kees, and I rode together.

A'Kees started the car and began driving.

"Tori, can you play some Jhené?" Ky asked.

I nodded and turned on, Frequency by Jhené Aiko. The song started playing and when it was over, I played the whole album. We soon pulled up to Walmart and parked beside Tahlil. Everyone else pulled up just as we were getting out the car.

We walked in Walmart and Ky went off with Roman, Kadime, Tahlil, and Noellie. I wanted to get everything I would need right now. I went and got pots and silverware. A'Kees just stayed behind me the whole time.

I went to the food section and got snacks and other stuff. When I was done with that, I got 4 smart T.V's. I had to call Ellie to get another buggy, because A'Kees already had one. When we were done I had a total of 3 buggy's. My dad put 10k in my account as a "Good Job"
gift and that's what I used to pay. A'Kees offered but I didn't wanna take his money. Especially that much.

As I was paying, the rest of the group walked in line with an additional person.

"Hey y'all. Who is this?" I tried not to sound rude but that's how it came out because she rolled her eyes.

BITCHH

"Girl you did not have to do all that." Ellie said

"She good." I said, not wanting to give her the time of day.

"This Seven li thing." Kadime said getting a buggy to push.

"Hi, I'm Tori." I said swiping my card.

"Mercedes." She said while eyeing Kees.

"What you looking at, Honda"? Ellie said making me laugh.

"Nothing." She said looking away. I grabbed my receipt and grabbed Kys hand while Roman, Kadime, and Kees pushed the carts to the cars.

"Seven, where she going?" I asked cause she not coming back to my house.

"She can just stay in the car while I take the stuff in the house and then we gon leave." He said putting the stuff in the cars. Nissan was already in the car.