Proposal 🖤

Author's note - Please evryone take out some time to read this. I would like to give special thanks to my friend blackring7 who helped me a lot with this chapter with her poetry. She is a amazing poet guys and has some amazing work on her page. Do check it out and support her.

https://www.wattpad.com/user/blackring7?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_profile&wp_page=user_details&wp_uname=_sg_dreamer_&wp_originator=gQ8nXrWQnqI7OnHSHXQqVU0TLdkd5z3%2BSrtMvDuTuJTwuehEM7OLVgWqFsIICXtV4qL3YaWceqeREUjF6CNkVHFNgD9P%2BXF45Wl%2B%2FY%2BNI5sxKmhqM%2Bus%2F64bIeviM0Fr

Here's the link to her profile. Do check out some amazing works of her.🖤
*********

Xavier's pov:

Bloody hell Lucas! He left me standing alone at god knows what place. He dropped me and carefully brought me to this place and left saying that Maya will take over ahead. But, it's more than 10 minutes I am standing here and there is no sign of anyone else. I swear if he hadn't blackmail me to keep the blindfold as it is or he wouldn't let me meet Maya , then I'd have opened it the very second the car stopped. I was busy in my thinking when I felt someone's shoes or I will rather say heels click.

"Happy Birthday Xavier." I could recognise this voice even in my sleep. It's Maya.

As soon as I heard the voice, my hands automatically went to the knot of the blindfold. But I stopped there, when I remembered that Lucas told me to not open it until Maya asks. I sulkingly brought my hands back to my pockets.

"No need to get upset. You can open the blindfold now." Came Maya's voice.
As soon as the world's left her mouth, I hurriedly opened the blindfold and it took some time for me to adjust to the bright light.

I look around to to find the place, which seemed a bit familiar to me but I couldn't click it in my mind, very wonderfully decorated and lightened with the right amount of lights and a beautiful fragrance of fresh flowers ; everything just perfect as I like.

What caught my eyes was the surreal beauty standing in front of me.

Oh my God! If it was even more possible then, my rib cage would have broken with the furious beating of my heart

Oh my God! If it was even more possible then, my rib cage would have broken with the furious beating of my heart. I swear that my blood pressure is no where near normal.

That low neck and high slit was enough to make me hard, only by looking at her. I took deep breaths trying to calm my racing heart and my dirty mind and was busy in adoring her when she said something.

Author's pov:

Xavier's eyes bulged out looking at this hot look of Maya. He, for sure has found her to be extremely beautiful. But, this time she was looking hot, sexy, ravishing and more of the adjectives present in the english dictionary. Her look was enough for him to lose control. But, neither did he knew that her words, that were about to escape her throat, can make his heart stop or maybe give him a heart attack.