SURPRISE!!!!🖤

After 40 days-

Maya's pov:

"Thank you so much Mr. Kapoor. If it wouldn't have been you and your continuous co-operation, it would never have been possible for me to complete all the formalities before 21st." I expressed my gratitude to Mr. Kapoor. He has been a really great pillar of support to me in these days.

"No worries Maya. It's been a pleasure to work with a dedicated girl like you. But, I still don't understand, what's up with the 21st? "

"Actually, I wasn't going to reveal it to anyone. But, since the deal is done and now that this is my property I can tell you. This is a gift for someone special. I am not going to do anything on this land. It's a gift for someone and that someone is really very close to me. 21st of January is his birthday. That's like day after tomorrow."

"Ohh. Can I know that Someone Special's name?" Mr. Kapoor asked raising his eyebrows.

"Uh... actually you already know him. But, I can't tell you his name yet. You'll come to know that soon."

"If you say so. Anyways, let's head for lunch somewhere. It's almost the time." He put forth his proposal for lunch.

"Uh...even though I don't want to, but, I'll still have to say no to that. I need to catch a flight this evening. I have to pack my things from your apartment. I'll have something ordered on the way."

"Oh. It's okay then. I'll drop you at the apartment."

"No no Mr. Kapoor. No need of that. I have already called a cab. It should arrive anytime soon. But, thanks for everything you did. It would really have been impossible for me to adjust in a complete different and unknown country by myself. You have been a constant help to me. From arranging a place for me to live to looking after every small need of mine. Thank you so much. I really felt like a family here. Especially, with all the love your family treated me with. It's my bad that I won't be able to meet them before leaving, but I will make sure to be in touch with every single one of you." I expressed my thanks to him with all the respect .

"That's really sweet of you to say. But, it's not a favour or something. I told you that we treat all our guests as God. That's our way to be hospitable towards our guests. And, don't worry about my family. I'll tell them about your hurry and I'm sure they'll understand.
I just have one thing for you. Wait." He said and went towards the cabinet in his office. He took out a box and came forward.

"I know that this is not your tradition or anything. But, I want to give this to you with all my heart. This is a gold coin with three of our most important God and Goddesses. This one is Ganapati ji. He'll protect you from all the problems and guide you towards security and safety. This one is Laxmi ji. She is said to be the goddess of prosperity and wealth. She'll always guide you towards success and prosperity. And, she is Saraswati Mata. She will always help you to learn new things and keep your mind filled with good things and knowledgeable aspects. We worship these God and Goddesses all the time to ensure that they shower us with their blessings in our path to success. And, I want them to bless you with the same. Consider this as my blessing to you."

"You don't know how much this means to me. Don't worry about the traditions and all. They are made by us only. And, love and respect has no relegion. The love and respect I had for you has now increased 10 times. You asked me to not address you formally but, I refused to do that. But, now I want to say Thank you so much Uncle. I promise to make you proud and always be in touch with you. You have become my Uncle now and I won't ever forget this relation. Thank you so much." By now, I had tears in my eyes and in return of my words, I got a protective fatherly hug from Kapoor Uncle.