14. Our First

Veronica's POV

It's been 3 months now since I resumed by education

It's been 3 months now since I resumed by education. I am able to do most of the things that are essential and hep on regular day to day basis. I am able to do Math, read and write basic English, interpersonal skills, personal grooming, computer literacy. First month was really difficult but after that the process was smooth.

Things between me and Charlotte are very good. We talk to each other a lot, we care for each other. She has fulfilled the promises she made to me. She comes home on time, helps me in household chores, walks with me.

We have been on few dates which I really enjoyed. I haven't told her about my secret educational classes. I want to surprise her.

Charlotte's POV

Last 3 months have been building a foundation for my marriage with Veronica

Last 3 months have been building a foundation for my marriage with Veronica. I am really enjoying my time with her. I have been able to fulfill my promises that I made to her. I have been doing fewer modelling assignments. I have taken Veronica to all my shows and she really enjoyed them.

She saw me for the first time on the ramp and she was speechless for some time. She told me that I was incredible and I liked her happy face. I have been enjoying spending time with her and I can say same for her.

She has taught me some recipes and I can say that I can cook now. Also, there has been a change in her personality, her appearance, her way of talking, dressing sense. I don't know from where it came, but I am liking it.

It is 6 p.m. and I have reached home an hour early. Veronica usually comes by 8 p.m. I went to my room and got fresh. I took a small nap of an hour. It was 7.30. I checked the refrigerator for vegetables. I took them and started to chop it. I usually chop vegetables so that when Veronica comes, she doesn't need to do much.

I cooked some rice and the doorbell rang. That must be Veronica, I said to myself. "Coming!" I said and went to open the door. It was Veronica. "Hey Vero!" I said and hugged her and kissed her on her cheeks. This is what I usually do to her and yes, I have given her a nick name "Vero", and she likes it.

She hugged and kissed me back. She sat on the sofa and drank a glass of water. "You look energetic today." She said. "And you look tired as always" I said and laughed. "I came early today and took a nap." I said. Okay she said and got up from her place and went to the kitchen.