ll | caring for them wont be that bad.

Sorry but the media photo is too much and beautiful for me so I added it-😭

Everything was peaceful and great, but not in the midnight or nighttime neither morning.

Wangxian are happy and doing smuts everytime.

But sudden, they were teleported into an unknown room, it looks luxurious, it was also full of chairs only and a big black thingy.

Everyone was prepared with their swords unsheathed.

"Calm down please. "A woman with great quality clothes said.

It was a woman who play an instrument

" who are you!? "Jiang Cheng shouted and asking.

"Please don't shout, it's disrespectful here. "The woman said

" Then why are we here, beautiful? "Wei wuxian asked in a Flirtous tone.

"You are here, because you will have to react to an alternative universe about all of you. " the woman replied.

They teleported them to their seats by playing a string. Everyone were shocked.

"Please look forward to the black thing in front of you. " the woman said, everyone obeyed.

The black screen started to show them something.

"PLEASE STOP!! "A woman screamed in pain. Lots of screams were heard, but it was still black screen  so they couldn't see anything.

It shown a woman with a whip that has a purple electricity. 

Wei wuxian and Jiang Cheng found it familiar.

It has shown madam yu, fighting for her own life.

This made Jiang Cheng eyes turn teary but he swiped his tears off his eyes, trying not to show emotions while seeing his dead mother.

It also shows a man, he was Jiang fengmian the husband of madam yu. He was also fighting for his own children, wife and life.

Jiang fengmian was weakened, he coughed out blood he was bloody even his clothes were.

'Why is this woman showing us, how my parents die? 'Jiang Cheng aggressively wondered through his mind out.

The screen disappeared and appear, it shown where Jiang fengmian and madam yu died.

Mostly the juniors were shocked to see how they died.

A man shown in the screen, his face was unknown.

Everyone didn't know him, and was wondering who he was.

"It seems like you abandoned your own children, yu ziyuan and Jiang fengmian." The man said.