Teasing Master Mammon-sama 💛

A/N: Mammon x Dom Trans-Masc Reader Fic

C/W: Implied top dysphoria, Anatomical descriptions of the nether regions (for those that may be triggered), Penetrative sex, Submissive Mammon, X reader, Nipple play, Public Teasing, Jealous Levi, Curly haired Mammon, Swearing (anything else feel free to inform me)

"Ha! Gotcha," Mammon boasted as his Mortal Kombat character dismembered Levi's. "Now pay up!"

"What, no no no! You never beat me at games unless grimm's involved..." Levi said, his hands messing up his hair as he shook his head.

"Ahahaha! Y/n, d'ya wanna face the Great Mammon-sama next? I'll give ya a free round, 'cause you'll need it," he taunted, looking over at you, sitting between him and Levi on the couch.

"Oh you're on, bud," you said as Levi handed the controller to you. You began the round and it wasn't long before he began destroying your character. Being a gamer back home meant nothing to having years of experience against Levi. You were gonna lose.

Suddenly, an idea came to mind. You leaned over and blew some of his fluffy, white curls off his forehead.

"E-eh?! H-hey!" He angrily blushed, eyes still on the screen as you finally got an attack in.

"Get your mind outta the gutter. I figured I have an unfair advantage since I have my hair outta my face in cornrows," you explained, rolling your eyes.

You continued playing, as you tried your best to beat one of the most powerful characters on the roster being played by someone who can beat even Levi if he tries, you began to scotch closer to him as you focused. Levi was still focused on the screen, and you felt the side of Mammon stiffen as you leaned against him. He didn't have on his signature jacket, so your arms were skin to skin as you played, muscles flexing and sweating in the summer heat. He slowed his pace in the game.

Your head lingered by his ear as you panted, "How are you so good..." lips brushing against his right ear and neck.
He blushed and glanced at you. "U-uhh, I dunno."

"Mammon! You're going too easy on him!" Levi exclaimed. At this point Mammon's character had completely stopped moving and you were gaining ground on him.

"C'mon, Mammon. This guy can handle it!" you said, taking one hand away from the controller for a moment to run your hand up and down his thigh. You got close to his ear again, enough that occasionally he could even feel your lips and teeth as you spoke. He shifted around a little. Your hand ran up his shirt to the top of his pants and tugged a little. "You can humiliate me."

"Aarrrrghh stop it y/n! I can't f-focus" he stuttered, flustered.

"Do you want to focus?" you questioned, and he met your eyes and his blush deepened more. Any redder and he'd be a tomato with a wooly white wig and sunglasses.

Since neither of your characters were attacking, Levi turned back to you guys. You managed to move your hand back to the controller in time but with your body several inches away from him and pressed onto Mammon he caught on to what you were doing.

"Mammoooon~..." you whispered innocently into his red ear. "You got us caught..."

"Y-y-y-y/n-n-kun, what are you doing s-so c-close to him?" he said, startled, as an angry blush spread across his face.
"I'm playing to win, Levi, what does it look like?" you said, resting your head on his shoulder.

"Like you're--!" Mammon shook you off and fired a critical hit that he had been charging the entire time. "Woah!!" You narrowly avoided it on time and instead performed your finishing move, cementing you as the winner.