𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥-𝘵𝘩𝘦-𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 #1

Homecoming Interview (ft. Y/N L/N and Dove Cameron)

• • •

An interviewer sat down on a chair in a room. In front of them are Y/N L/N and Dove Cameron.

"Good afternoon, guys." The interviewer (let's call him Paul) greeted the two. "How you guys doing?"

"We're doing pretty great actually." Y/N replied which Dove gave a hum and nodded.

"That's great." Paul smiled. "First of all, congratulations on the movie. It was absolutely so fun to watch. With the combination of you, Y/N and Tom, what a lovely movie."

"Thank you." Y/N said. "It was a great experience, the cast are great, the crews are wonderful and Jon Watts...man, he's a great director."

Paul cleared his throat. "Okay, so, before we begin this interview, I need you two to address this rumors that has been going around."

Dove gave him a confused look. "Rumors?"

He nodded. "Yeah, apparently there's some rumors going around that you both are...dating. If you don't mind me asking, but, is it true?"

Dove shook his head. "No, definitely not."

"Yeah, I mean, I've heard some of the rumors, but no, we're not dating. We're just close friends and co-stars who like to hang out with each other. That's it." Y/N chimed in.

"Okay, that's great. Because some fans went wild after hearing those rumors." Paul spoke.

He continued. "Anyway, back to the topic. Y/N, your first film was actually with the legendary, Hugh Jackman in Real Steel. Has he become some sort of mentor to you?"

"Absolutely." Y/N replied. "When I first met Hugh, he was a great guy. He always gave me this advices on becoming a successful actor and stuff, so yeah, it was pretty cool."

"So, for this movie (Homecoming), you're playing as Peter Parker's brother who also has spider-powers. Can you give us a little bit of information about your character?"

"It was quite shocking to be honest, considering past Spider-Man's films didn't have a brother...so yeah, it was special for MCU Peter to have a brother." Y/N said. "His brother is like, have a little bit of Peter's attitude but he's sometimes a different character than his brother."

Paul nodded then turned to Dove. "Okay, so, Dove Cameron. Began your acting career at Disney, now ended up in the MCU as Gwen Stacy. How is it feel like?"

Dove chuckled. "I was surprised when Kevin Feige called me and said that I got the role for Gwen Stacy in the MCU. This is like, the biggest film I've ever starred in after Descendants."

"So, there's some fans out there that started to compare your Gwen Stacy and Emma Stone's Gwen Stacy. Care to share your thoughts on that?"

"I, uh, don't know how to say about that..." She chuckled. "I mean, to be honest, I respect Emma Stone, she was incredible on portraying Gwen Stacy. I even got a call from her before we began shooting this film and she congratulated me for the role."

"I guess what I could say is that, it is up for the fans to like who's the best. My Gwen or Emma's." She added.

Paul smiled and nodded. "Okay, so, for the last question. Will we expect some more Gwen Stacy and Y/N Parker in the future?"

"Totally, yeah."

"I guess, we could just wait until Kevin told us to be in the next movie." Y/N added.

"Plus, I really wanna see some more Gwen Stacy because...two movies aren't enough for her." Dove said, clearly referring to Emma's Gwen having only featured in two Spider-Man's movies.

Y/N gasped. "You're so mean!"

"What? It's true! I don't want to see my Gwen ended up dying!" Dove protested.

"Aww, Dove. You will never die in this franchise, I promise."

Y/N then pulled Dove into a side hug as Paul chuckled at the sight. He thanked them and bid his farewells before leaving the room.

A/N: Kinda short tbh lol. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy this.