𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦

Y/N felt...weird. He felt his body began to reform from what once was dust. He slowly opened his eyes and was met with Mantis, her face was inches close to him.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Y/N shouted as he stood on his feet. He then looked around, he was still in Titan.

"Y/N!"

The teenager turned around and saw his brother, Peter, running towards him and engulfed him in a tight hug.

"Oh, my God! I thought I lost you!" Peter cried as he held his brother.

 The two then parted before Y/N spoke. "I thought you died. You died in my arms, Peter."

"I know. The last thing I saw is you...and now, we're back alive." Peter replied.

"The Avengers need our help." Doctor Strange approached the brothers and the Guardians.

"Help?" Quill asked.

"It has been five years. They succeeded bringing back the others who got dusted." Strange spoke. "And now, they need our help to defeat Thanos."

• • •

Captain America laid on the ground, his shield was broken in half, courtesy of Thanos. The Mad Titan gazed upon the horizon of the place which the Avengers facility once stood.

"In all my years of conquest...violence...slaughter...there was never personal." Thanos then turned towards Steve. "But I tell you now, what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet. I'm gonna enjoy it, very, very much."

A beam shot down from the main ship as thousands of Chitauri army came down and entered the battlefield. The Black Order, Chitauri gorillas, leviathans, outriders and more.

Steve looked upon the army before strapping his shield tightly. He slowly walked forward, eyes fixated on Thanos' army.

"Hey, Cap. You read me?"

Steve stopped, a look of confusion on his face. The voice that he would never heard after all this years...until now.

"Cap, it's Sam. Can you hear me?"

He reached for his earpiece. All he could do was letting out an exhale.

"On your left."

Steve turned around and saw a portal appeared from his left. There, he saw three silhouettes coming out from the portal. It was T'Challa, Okoye and Shuri.

Steve smiled a bit as the king of Wakanda gave him a nod. Later on, Sam soared towards the battlefield and flew around, revealing more portals.

A portal appeared, revealing Doctor Strange, Drax, Mantis and Star-Lord. Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider swung in and landed on the ground. The two retracted their mask and simply looked ahead towards the battlefield.