𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨

Today is the day. The homecoming. Ever since he and Gwen kissed and accepted her proposal to be her date at the homecoming, he's so nervous 24/7.

Y/N exited May's car as his aunt sent him to Gwen's house before driving away to send Peter to Liz's. Oh yeah, he also was surprised that Peter got Liz to go with to the homecoming. Talk about Parker charm.

Y/N was now standing in front of Gwen's house with a bouquet of flower in his hand. He gulped and raised his knuckle.

'Knock Knock Knock'

He then heard a faint 'coming' from the inside. He prepared himself and took a deep breath. The door opened and revealed a man with blonde hair. Maybe it's her dad.

 Maybe it's her dad

"Hello there." The man smiled. "You must be Gwen's date, right?"

Y/N nodded. "Yeah, I'm Y/N Parker."

"Gwen told me about you." The man nodded. "George Stacy."

The two shook hands before entering the house. Y/N looked around, seeing the picture frames that were hanging on the wall. There's a picture of Gwen when she was like, probably three years old. There's also a picture of her and her family together at the beach.

"Say, Y/N." George called out to the teenager. "How long have you know my daughter?"

"Since freshman." The teenager replied.

"Ah, yes. I also met her mother during freshman." George said. "What a coincidence, eh?"

"Yeah." Y/N laughed a little. "You know, you look like that one guy in Star Wars that my brother and I always to watch."

"Oh, you mean Obi-Wan Kenobi?" George asked which Y/N nodded. The man chuckled. "Yeah, I get that a lot."

"Every time I enter the precinct, everyone always be like, that's fucking Obi-Wan Kenobi." He added which they both chuckled.

"Mom!" Gwen shouted from her room. "Dad swears again!"

Suddenly, a woman with blonde hair came into the room and went to George. "What did I told you about swearing, George? Or else, you'll get punished~" She said with a seductive tone.

"Uh, honey. We have a guest here." George told his wife. The woman turned around and saw Y/N standing there.

"Oh, my!" She gasped. "I am so sorry. Where are my manners?"

"It's okay." Y/N shook his head.

"You must be Y/N, right? Gwen always talk about you."

"Um, yeah, hopefully she says something nice."

"Oh, dear. She always told me how nice you are." Mrs. Stacy said. "And wow, you're a handsome man. Lucky Gwen."

"Thanks, Mrs. Stacy."

"Oh, please." Mrs. Stacy scoffed. "Call me momma Stacy."

"Mom!" Gwen whined as she stood beside Y/N. "Please don't embarrass him."