Movie Day: Part 1 🎦

It's Friday night and Nani is in her room after finishing her shower, he should have already decided to have dinner but he's still standing in front of the wardrobe.

He picks up a blue shirt, then a gray one, then a black one. Thoughtfully, he tries to decide what to wear to the movie tomorrow with Win.

It's curious that Nani is worried about what outfit to wear, he never really cared about it, but he really wants to make a good impression tomorrow.

As he almost always wears black at work, he decided to leave the black shirt aside, the blue shirt is also too dark so he also discarded it, finally, the gray shirt is left and with it, he will wear his favorite light jeans .

He separates his chosen clothes, folds them and places them on top of the dresser, after which he goes downstairs to finally have dinner.
When he arrives in the kitchen, his brothers are watching television in the living room with his father, his mother is sitting at the table drinking a cup of coffee.
Nani arrives, greets them and starts to help herself.

- I thought you skipped dinner and went to sleep.

Said his mother.

- I'm sleepy yes, but my hunger is greater

- There's also no reason to sleep early today, since you won't have work tomorrow and even sleep late

- Actually, I'm leaving tomorrow.

- Will leave? But where?

- I go to the movies

- Wow, how strange

- Strange why?

- It's just that you're not normally one to go out like this, especially to the movies

- It's just that they invited me and as I don't have anything tomorrow, I accepted

- Let me guess... It was the guy who brought you by car, wasn't it?

- Yeah, it was him.

- This guy must be really nice to make you leave the house like this

Nani ended up having a moment, then picked up her plate and cup and it quickly equaled bread.

- Look mom, I'm going to eat in the living room, the program that's on, I like it