Special Chapter: Together 👨‍❤️‍👨

Life is really a box of surprises, even for the most organized and cautious person, you cannot control everything and in fact that is the charm of life.

Win and Nani are two young people who came from completely different backgrounds and it was precisely these differences that brought them closer, from acquaintances, they became friends and from friends, they became lovers. Much was done to disrupt this relationship, but they resisted bravely, their courage rewarded with a healthy relationship, respected by everyone they love.

The long-distance relationship definitely scared them at first, but it was for a good reason. Win was flying high in his international career and despite being sorely missed, Nani couldn't be more proud of him. From him and also from himself.

While his beloved continued to build his career in ballet, Nani continued his studies at the music college, he is very close to Win's parents and whenever he can, he usually follows his boyfriend's father's performances, he learns a lot about pianos with him. . Although they are still a little strange, Nani and Win's mother also have a beautiful and respectable relationship.

Nani and Win talk every day, and always have a video call, despite the complicated time difference. They try to satisfy their longing as best they can, lack is inevitable, but the fact that they are doing something they really enjoy makes it all worth it.

Soon, Nani began interning at a piano school for children, and became interested in being a piano teacher in the future.

Over time, Nani's family managed to get back on its feet, with the help of their son, his father and mother opened a seafood restaurant in a popular neighborhood. The beginning was difficult, but the food soon won over the customers' palates. The family was able to overcome their debts and buy a better house in a better place.

Win's parents usually visit the place whenever they can, and over time, Win and Nani's mothers have built a friendly relationship focused on their children's happiness.

__________________________________
Bright was hired by a ballet company in Germany, where he made his name well known and respected. He began a relationship with a ballet teacher who was much admired in the country, an older man, and the two are together to this day. He intends to maintain a permanent residence there.
__________________________________

After a total period of 3 years, Win finally returns to Thailand permanently, he loved being able to see the world and dance for different audiences, but his heart and mind were always in his home country where he never intended to leave.

Over a period of three years, the two restructured their relationship, starting to live together in an apartment. Win opened his own ballet studio which bears the name of both "NaniWin Studio".
Nani started working as a piano teacher for young talents. He also opened a project that aims to help underprivileged children and young people to evolve through music.

Win still continues to perform in Thailand, and is always accompanied by his lover who is responsible for playing the songs during his performances.

A dream come true ~

On a romantic trip to Paris in France at Christmas time, the couple observes the Eiffel Tower on a starry and illuminated night, totally fascinated by such beauty. Win didn't notice his lover's movement and when he turned around, he had a beautiful surprise.

Nani kneels down and reaches out her hand to open a beautiful shiny golden box, and as she opens that box, an equally shiny beautiful golden ring waits to be worn.

Win's eyes are wider than they've ever been before, he couldn't believe that this was actually happening to him, he feels butterflies in his stomach and he's at a loss for words, he wasn't really expecting that.

Nani watches his surprise with a gentle smile on her face, Win looked even more beautiful at that moment, if that could be possible. Nani soon begins to say what she waited the entire trip to say.

Nani: time is really very surprising, if I close my eyes I can remember how I met you as if it happened last week, but in reality it has been a while, we are heading towards seven years of dating and every day I have I'm sure we'll be together forever, and because of that, I want to make our relationship official so we can take the next step, you know, we talk about this constantly.

Nani pauses for a moment, he breathes in and out, and then asks the most important question in his life:

-Nani: I really want a serious future with you, and that's why I want to know if you want to marry me?

With his hands shaking on his face, Win can't contain his tears, he always imagined that moment and always thought he would show a sweet and elegant smile to his beloved. But the emotion is so intense that he can't stop crying uncontrollably with joy.

He nods and holds out his hand for Nani to put on the ring, and they kiss lovingly on that starry French night. By far, your best trip.

2 months later 🍃🍃

Nani and Win got married in a flower garden in a rural region of Thailand in the late afternoon, the night was full of party and celebration, all their friends, family and even students were present. A night to cherish for a lifetime.

The wedding night took place in a country house, on a cold night and to the sound of crickets and wolves. They made love drunk, not on alcohol, but on each other. Drunk with love and excitement.

Nani penetrated her now, husband, countless times, if he took a break, Win asked him to penetrate again, and again, again... The two played with each other, Nani took advantage of the dancer and tested his flexibility, This advantage meant that he was able to get deep inside his husband.
He came inside Win eagerly, biting, sucking, scratching and kissing him.
From Dusk Till Dawn.

5 months later 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

The couple, who already live in a house with four bedrooms, filed an adoption process, it was a long period but it was totally worth the wait. The two adopted a set of 4-year-old twins:
Aom and Ohm.

With them, the couple happily lived the years of their lives that followed, from youth to old age, their memory was immortalized in the Studio that bore their names.

Nani left first at 85, and Win at 91. And they joined the great constellation they always admired when they were younger.

End.