Andres POV

I Open my gruffly eyes to the sunlight poking into my room with electric guitars hanging all over the walls even though I can only play the recorder. I hold my Zendaya Body pillow closer, breathing in the sweet scent of Zendaya. The extra 30 dollars was definitely worth it.

Oh! Heckity Deckity! I got so lost in the sweet sweet smell of Zendaya I forgot it was my first day of school. I got out of bed and put on jeans that I purposely got 2 times larger so that they'd be almost falling off my ass, revealing my hot minecraft boxers to everyone along with a tank top to make sure everyone could see my many many tattoos and big bulging muscles.

I sprayed cologne all around, along with on my tongue just for good luck and confidently walked out the door, blasting the most hardcore whiteboy music imaginable in my knockoff AirPods.

When I got to homeroom I chose a desk way in the back corner, hoping to earn myself the mysterious bad boy title pretty quickly. My heart begins to pound as I see the dork from across the street walk in wearing a creeper hoodie.

It matches my boxers..... I thought as I watched him intimidatingly but also in an endearing way. We made eye contact and he look like he'd seen a ghost. He chose a seat on the exact opposite side of the classroom. Dang.