Evil Intensions

💝Please VOTE & COMMENT💝

Previously

When he heard the door close behind him, Jace turned around to see Irene standing there, her lips curling upwards in devilish delight.

"Mrs. Downs? What.....what are you doing here?" Jace asked, his heart hammering inside his chest.

"Hi, handsome" She spoke in a seductive voice as she locked the door and started walking towards him.

Now

Jace looked at her wide eyed, dread creeping in as he started backing away. "Wh....what are you doing here, Mrs. Downs?" His voice shivered a little as he spoke.

"Don't you know what I am doing here, Jace?" She asked, stalking towards him.

Seeing a predatory smile grace her features made him shudder as the horrific memories of his past came rushing to his mind. He could never forget the way those older men and women had used him for their pleasure.

Fear coursed through him as he stumbled backwards but before he could regain his balance, she had him cornered against the wall as she crashed her lips onto his forcing her tongue into his mouth.

Jace was in utter shock and it took him a few moments to gather himself before he pushed her away.

"Mrs. Downs, what are you doing!?" He shrieked, fear rolling in like a riptide trying to take him out to sea.

"What do you think I am doing, Jacey?" She licked her lips smirking wickedly.

"Mrs. Downs, please! I don't know what you're....." Jace began to say, his fear-blown eyes flitting between the woman standing before him and the locked door, hoping against hope that he could somehow escape from his predicament.

"Oh, you naughty boy, did you think I didn't see the way you've been eyeing me all evening?" Irene asked, as she came closer, pressing her body against his making him cringe in disgust.

"Wha....No! No, I didn't... I swear, ma'am, I...." 

He stopped speaking, swallowing hard when Irene covered his mouth with the tips of her slim fingers. "Shhh....it's okay, handsome. I can understand your feelings. So, how do you want to do this?"

She took a step back, staring at him with lust filled eyes. "Do you want to ride me or would you like to have a taste first?"

By this point, Jace had begun trembling badly as his mind went back to the day he was forced by that stranger in the public bathroom. He could still remember the wild feral look the man had given him. And now, with Mrs. Downs standing in front of him, looking at him with a similar expression made his heart beat erratically.

"M...miss....Mrs. Downs, I don't...."

"Aww, come on, Jace, you don't have to be so shy about it. I know, now-a-days, young men like you prefer women with more experience and I don't blame you" She said, undoing the buttons on his shirt while he desperately tried to pull away from her.

"I'm sure I can make you feel so good..." She continued, her one hand going down to his pants, rubbing his package.

"No, please, don't do this...." Jace pleaded as he tried to walk past her but she pulled him back causing him to trip and fall, twisting his ankle in the process. 

Irene simply smirked to herself and caged him against the wall as he bit his lip from crying out in pain. "Come on, handsome, let's not waste any more time. I know we need to get back to the party before anyone notices we're gone" She said, running her hands over his chest sensually.