Special Announcement💍

A/N: Hi darlings! I just want to thank each and every one of my readers for their constant encouragement and support. Thank you so much for all your valuable votes & comments. Also, this book is #1 in Riele, #1 in swirls and #2 fakehusband. Once again, thank you so much darlings...😘😘😘

❤❤❤❤❤

💝Please VOTE & COMMENT💝

Previously

Matt looked back to where Mr. Fox was standing and his eyes lit up when he saw the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on. "Damn, that's one hot piece of meat" Matthew commented causing Noah to look up.

Now

Noah's jaw dropped as he gaped at the sexy beauty that was talking to his parents. Matt smirked seeing his best friend's reaction. "So, I take it you like her?"

Noah turned to look at him, dumbfounded. "Wait, so that's the girl I'm supposed to marry?"

"Looks like it, yeah" Matt replied, taking a sip of his wine.

"Fuck, she's so gorgeous. I can't wait to have her in my bed" Noah could already feel himself getting hard.

He did not expect her to be so beautiful and sexy. If this was the girl his father wants him to marry, he wouldn't even wait until next month and would make her his this very instant. An evil grin spread across his face as he imagined tying her to his bed and having his way with her while she screamed in pain and begged him to stop hurting her, only he wouldn't.

"Well, you can do that later but first, I think it would be a good idea if you meet her. Your father seems very angry, let's just go over there before he starts yelling at us in front of all these people"

Agreeing with him, Noah made his way towards them with Matt following him. "Noah, meet Riele Downs" Howard introduced Riele to his son.

"That's a cute name for such a lovely woman" Noah spoke in a husky voice, extending his hand.

"Thanks, Mr. Fox" Riele shook his hand, blushing a little when he brought her hand to his lips and kissed the back of her hand before letting go.

"Please Ms. Downs, Mr. Fox is my father. Call me Noah" Noah gave her a charming smile, his eyes filled with lust. "I hope you will save me a dance later"

"Thanks, Noah" Riele managed a polite smile as she took a step back and closer to her father.

Even though Noah was a handsome man, she couldn't shake the odd feeling she got when he looked at her. There was a feral gleam in his eyes that made her feel uncomfortable and the last thing she wanted was his attention so she made an excuse to leave. "It was nice meeting you but please excuse me, there is someone I must say hello to" She said and walked over to the other end of the room where her cousin was having a drink and chatting with his friends.

"Amarr, hey, how are you?"