Defending Your Life

I'm back with my brothers, my wrist is still crappy. I just can't hurt it again, Dean says if I hurt it anymore, he's gonna chop it off. I don't believe him so no worries but I just don't want to hurt it. I've broken it and cut it up so yay, I'm turning into my brothers.
We pulled up to this place, a guy got ran over in a building on the 10th floor. I'm in the impala while Dean and Sam go for a regular case, Dean thinks it feels wonky. I see Sam press down on his scar, meaning he is hearing or seeing lucifer, I hate it when he feels like that. I fall asleep.
It's night and the boys are looking for a grave. they left me and the motel room, we got. They came back and started research, leaving me in the dark, like usual. I don't care that much some cases they let me in, some they don't, after years of it, you get used to it. They left, not saying anything to me, wow nice, at least they care about me.
I was woken up by something being thrown at me, I opened my eyes and saw Dean threw a breakfast thing at me, I groaned and slightly sat up, Dean said" wake up, eat. and drink coffee." I said" okay." he passed me his coffee and I took a sip, I scrunched up my face and handed him it back, I said" I'll stick to energy drinks and candy." he nodded and I ate breakfast. they left quickly after and I laughed at Dean as he just sat down then grumbled at Sam. They came back with a man, who looked pretty scared, Sam gave him something to drink saying" so, warren. just, uh, take a minute. tell us what's going on." Warren said" look-- you're good people I can see that, but you can't do anything for me. no one can." Dean said" why not?" He said" cause it's all impossible. you won't even believe me." Dean said" well, try us." warren said" I was just put on trial and sentenced to death." Dean said" what'd you do?" He said" held up a liquor store. I killed the owner and his wife. I wasn't thinking. I was young." Dean said" young?when was this?" Warren said" 1981." Dean said" and they just put you on trial?" He said" no, no, I just got out of prison." I'm totally confused, I look at Sam and Dean. Dean said" okay, you're making less sense the more you talk." Sam said" no, it's okay. just... go on." Warren said" did 30 years. I just got paroled. not that you're ever free of that. I think about it every day." Sam said" so, then what were you running from?" He said" well, I told you-- the trial! All I know is, one minute I'm at the bar, and the next, I get jumped, wake up in a dang courtroom." Dean said" courtroom? Like a... courtroom?" Warren said" well, no. there was a judge. everything was crazy. it was in a barn." Sam said" at the apple farm?" He said" yeah." Sam looked back at me and Dean, Sam said" and this bar where you were grabbed?" He said" Neal's tavern." Sam turned to me and Dean saying" same place Matthew Hammond went before his...car accident. think maybe dog guy went there, too?" He turned back to warren, saying" is there anything else you can tell us?" Warren said" you believe me? Who the heck are you?" Sam said" we kind of... specialize in crazy. so, uh, this judge--he got a name?" Warren said" no. but there was these weird symbols." Sam said" symbols? Do you remember any of 'em? Can you draw them?" He gave warren paper and a pen. Dean said" excuse us a sec. can I talk to you?" We walk out. We are outside, Sam said" what is it?" Dean said" what is it? Sam, how about a drunk driver, Michael Vick, a murderer?" Sam said" and?" Dean said" and... when did our black and white case turn to mud? I'm just saying I'm having a hard time not rooting for the ghosts on this one." Sam said" no, you said it yourself-- it's not on us to judge." Dean said" yeah, except that that's complete crap. everybody judges all day long. look, I'm just supposed to ignore what that guy did?" Sam said" we've shot people, Dean-- more than two." Dean said" yeah, you know what? When those ghosts come to kick my butt, they've got a compelling case." Sam said" so what, you're saying--what? You don't want to work the job anymore?" Dean said" I'm just saying, you know, one simple friggin day on the job-- is that too much to ask?" Sam said" well, look I'm gonna go out, I'm gonna go try and find that barn. you coming?" Dean said" I'm gonna check the bar." Sam and I said" to work or drink?" Dean said" I haven't decided." he walked off, I looked at Sam, I said" I'm going to the store, I need some things." Sam looks at me weird saying" what things?" I said" Sam. non your business!" He walked back inside while I walked down the street to a store.
I'm at the store, I walk through the isles and get chocolate bars, protein bars, and 5 monster energy drinks. it's night and I haven't got a call meaning they are either busy. or something is really wrong. I pay for the stuff and leave, I'm not going back to the motel room till I get a call from one of them. I walked around, I hear police sirens, I go to the motel, dang it warren didn't listen to Sam. I see Sam and Dean, I walk over to them.
We are in our room, I missed a lot, Dean is sentenced to death by an Egyptian God. we are trying to find a way to kill the God. we look through the Internet and help from Bobby. We get a call from Bobby and we have to find a Rams horn. I go with Sam while Dean stays and waits. I stay in the impala while sam gets it then he comes out, and we take off to find the Egyptian God. We find him, and Sam kills him.
Its the next day, I'm in the back of the impala, drinking monster in my water bottle, Dean and Sam are outside the impala drinking beers. I close the water bottle and fall asleep.