Time for a wedding

I'm still staying away from Sam and Dean. I don't know why, it sucks. I've talked to them once maybe twice, but that's it. I get a text from Dean saying" hey Bella, uh get to this location as fast as you can." I texted" I'm only a few miles out. be there in 20 minutes top." he texted back" ok." I put my phone up and took out my skateboard riding to that place.
Once I got there, I walked in and saw Sam and that Becky girl, holding hands, I saw Dean looking shocked, angry, ticked. I walked up to him, Dean said" Bella, do something!" I said" I don't know what to do." then a guy came saying" the bill." Becky left, after she was gone, Dean and I said" really?! Superfan ninety- nine?!" Sam said" Dean, Bella, look. honest to god, I-I had the exact same opinion of her as you do. but when we got past the whole book thing, I found out that she's great and I was the jerk." Dean said" yeah, you know, speaking of the whole, uh, book thing... Becky randomly shows up during Vegas week?" Sam said" yeah." Dean said" yeah." Sam said" okay, um, what are you trying to say?" Dean said" I'm saying maybe she knew you were gonna be here. maybe, uh, uh, uh, chuck wrote about it." Sam said" Dean, you're paranoid." Dean said" and you're in love?! It's been four days, man!" Sam said" you know what, Dean? You know what? Um, how about this? Becky and I are gonna go up to her place in Delaware.." I started walking off, I came and now my time to go. I walked out to deans car, I'll say bye to him and then I'll leave, Dean came out saying" you coming, kid." I said" only because I don't want to get a room or ride a skateboard at dark." I got in and Dean started driving.
We are following Sam, I said" can I get out now?" Dean said" nope, sister. not loosing you this time." I said" Dean! Let me out!" he said" no." I said" jerk!" He said" yeah, yeah." he got out locking me in, nice Dean. I picked the lock and ran, I got my skateboard, jumping on it and rode. I got a call, from Dean. I grabbed it and continued to ride, I said" yes, brother 1." Dean said" kill Sam." I said" no and what's wrong? Dean." he said" uh, Sam is working with Becky on a case, I'm having to work with another hunter, don't worry, he's scrawny." I said" poor you. tell Sam, I'm gonna cut off all his fingers the next time I see him." he said" yeah. please come back, please." I said" maybe, Dean. just maybe." he said" call, text what you decide." I said" okay, I will. I love you, Dean." he said" love you too, Bella." we hung up.
I left town, I hopefully won't run into my brothers. I just haven't decided what I want yet.