Chapter 11: The Gayest Proposal

(WRITTEN: 06/06/22)

***

(BLITZO'S POV)

Why is everyone fucking married? Mille and Moxxie are married. Octavia and Lenny are married. Ozzie and Fizz just got married. Even Verosika found a cock sucker with a ring. Why aren't I married?

I've been trying to propose to Stolas for months now. But, every time I get too fucking scared or it just isn't the right fucking time.

***

(BLITZO'S OFFICE)

Moxxie walks in with a pile of papers that need to be signed by his boss.

Moxxie: Sir, can you-

Blitzo: WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

Moxxie: You're staring at that ring again? Why don't you just propose already?

Millie: I HEARD PROPOSE! Who's proposing? DID SOMEONE PROPOSE? Did you get a video? CAN I SEE?!

Moxxie: No, honey. Blitzo is just staring at that ring again, instead of doing his job...

Loona needs $400 for this outfit she wants to wear to a party to make Tex regret cheating on her, so of course she's coming in to ask Blitzo.

Loona: Blitzo, I need $400- HAHA! Are you fucking thinking of proposing again?!

Blitzo: I- hi Loonie. NOOO... of course fucking not.

Loona: The last 17 times you've tried to propose, you've either backed out like a pussy or you've been interrupted by some cock sucker.

Millie: OMG-

Moxxie: S-sir...

Loona: And ended up coming home crying and binge watching some stupid fucking soap opera while eating a massive tub of ice cream and chugging MY booze.

Blitzo: S-sorry, Loonie.

Moxxie: Sir, why don't you just propose?

Millie: Stolas will definitely say yes! Have you seen the way he looks at you every time someone else proposes?

Blitzo: B-but what if he says no? What if I embarrass him? Or even worse, I embarrass myself!

Moxxie: Sir, I'll make a bet with you. If he says no i'll do your paperwork for an entire year and if he says yes, Millie, Loona and I get a week off work.

Loona: HELL YEAH BLITZO! MAKE THAT BET!

Millie: Yes, boss! Best bet ever! You should definitely make it!

Blitzo hates doing paperwork so of course he makes the bet.

Blitzo: You gotcha self a deal, Moxx!

Just as Moxxie and Blitzo shook hands a bright growing pentagram appeared above both their heads symbolising the "Demon's Deal". If either of them break the deal it will not end well for either of them.

***

(STOLAS' POV)

I'm going to propose tonight. I've been trying to propose to Blitzy for months and every time I get too nervous. But tonight will be different, I can feel it.

***

Stolas is staring at the ring he had customary made for his Blitzy months ago.

Octavia: Hey Dad! Have you seen Lenny?