Chapter 10: A Princess' Wedding

(WRITTEN: 05/06/22)

***

(OCTAVIA'S WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING)

A week before Lenny and Octavia's wedding. Stella, Stolas, Blitzo, Loona and Octavia are wedding dress shopping.

Stella: Oh, how about this one?

Stolas: YES! That one is so lovely! What do you think, Via?

Octavia: No, it's too...

Loona: Green.

Octavia: Agreed.

Blitzo: HOW ABOUT THIS ONE?!

They all turn to see an old dress with a horse pattern.

Octavia: No thanks, Blitzo.

Loona: *laughs* Seriously? That one looks so hot.

Blitzo: I KNOW, LOONIE!

Loona: Ever heard of sarcasm?

Blitzo: Huh?

Stolas: Blitzy, she was- you know what, never mind.

Stella: How about this blue one?

Octavia: N-no. No. I don't like it.

Loona: *yawn* How about a goth dress? Black and pink. More fashionable than these old people dresses.

Octavia: Oh my Lucifer! YES! Mum and Dad, may I? Please? Goth dress?!

Stella: I-

Stolas: If it makes you happy... then yes, Via.

Stella: Y-yeah. What he said.

They all leave the wedding dress shop and head to Stylish Occult. Octavia finds the perfect black and pink wedding dress almost instantly.

***

(LENNY'S WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING)

The day after Octavia goes shopping for her dress. Stolas and Blitzo go with Lenny to pick a wedding dress.

Stolas: I still don't understand why you want a dress, Lenny.

Blitzo: Yeah, I thought you were a guy.

Lenny: I'm gender-fluid. And, most of the time I'm a feminine guy.

Stolas: Fair enough, Lenny.

Lenny: S-Stolas. Are you sure you're okay with me marrying your daughter?

Blitzo: He's just a bit nervous...

Lenny: Fair. I did propose a week after meeting her and I proposed with a dead cockroach and a plastic ring just to stall time for my best friend to save his boyfriend who happens to be a fucking Goetia Prince. But, then we kinda talked it out and both wanted to get married anyways.

Blitzo: To be fair, Stolas... we had sex the night you met me. At least they're asexual.

Stolas: *cries* M-my daughter's getting married to a fallen angel who got kicked out of Heaven for smuggling a machine gun in, in their buttocks. Someone who prosed with a dead cockroach and a plastic ring!!!

Lenny: But, to be fair, I wouldn't have had to stall time and propose if YOUR boyfriend hadn't been late to stopping the wedding because he had to fight a fucking owl lady to get some sexy pink dress.