Teachings.

At first, my arranged marriage was drafted to break the cliche here on Wattpad where the girls marriage gets arranged with a very rich and handsome boy who she wouldn't like and they would fight with boy being rude to her and vice versa after which they'll live a happily ever after. I found that cliche to be all shades of wrong cos let's face it, arranged marriages are not all "let's fight for a while and fall in love before proceeding to our happily ever after" there are arranged marriages that have cost their happiness and others their lives. I initially thought the latter for Afsh but thought otherwise towards the end of the book. Why don't we not take her live and not let her live either, we should leave it to date or rather every single one of us imagination to either wake her up, keep her in coma or even kill her.

      I started this novel off by portraying that Afsh as a Muslim lady can be what she wants by being a model and let's not forget the touch of responsibility and decency added there. What's the beauty of a person without character.  Her marriage to Kabir was supposed to end while she goes to marry for love but then I decided to spice it up with abuse and what happens if we normalize it instead of walking out of it. Kabir was shown living happily with his 100 pounds girlfriend whim he got married to just after two weeks of her falling into coma which communicates that if you endure and lose your life to abuse just in the name of Saving your marriage, that man wouldn't feel remorse and marry another before you fully settle down in your grave(God forbid) and karma is a bitch who takes her time. He would experience too much joy before she strikes.

     The message I'm just trying to pass is do not endure abuse as you wouldn't cause only yourself pain but your loved ones too.

      I hope you enjoyed the book and to those who are interested in the love story in store for Afsheen  if she had left and married for love instead, I would be writing that as a whole different story in the live of a different person.  Check my profile for the novel as I haven't started as I'm typing this but by the time it gets to you, I would have started.  Once again thank you for reading and I love you guys❤️✨

End: may 26, 2022.