Chapter 12

"Uhh what's the tea girls"

both of the girls looked at the door and saw Yuna standing while looking shocked.

"Oh Yuna you're here"

"I'm glad you're awake and all Yeji, but what the heck is going on between you two"

"Yeji's my girlfriend now"

"Finally, I still don't know how you haven't noticed that Yeji's in love with you"

"Shut up"

"Whatever"

Yeji laughed at the two while Yuna and Ryujin were fighting. After an hour of just the two sisters fighting Yeji fell asleep and Chaeryeong arrived at the hospital.

"Yah! you two be quiet Yeji-unnie is sleeping"

"What?"

The two sisters looked over Yeji who was sound asleep.

"Oops sorry hehe"

Yuna apologized first to her girlfriend.

"You should apologize to Yeji not me"

"When she wakes up okay?"

"Alright alright"

"Wait how did you know that Yeji unnie was awake?"

Ryujin asked Chaeryeong.

"Oh Yuna told me that she was awake so I went here with her birthday present"

"Oh shoot"

"What is it Yuna?"

"I forgot my gift"

Yuna looked at Chaeryeong worriedly.

"Don't worry I brought it with me since I knew that you were going to forget it"

"Thank you love!"

"Yuck"

Yuna looked over her shoulder angrily and told Ryujin.

"Yah! why are you acting as if you aren't all lovie dovie with Yeji earlier?!"

"Oh are Yeji and Ryujin dating already?"

"Yep! Ryujin confessed to Yeji earlier, I think"

The three talked for half an hour about random things and then Yeji suddenly woke up and asked them a question.

"What are you guys talking about?"

The three flinched due to Yeji surprising them.

"GOD! you scared me Yeji"

Ryujin looked back at Yeji and she furrowed her eyebrows in which Yeji pouted in response.

"Sorry hehe"

Ryujin blushed a little bit and tried to hide her smile while Chaeryeong and Yuna teased her.

"Such a simp"

Ryujin looked at her sister and hit her arm.

"Yah! why'd you hit me!!"

"You deserved it"

"You're annoying "

"You are too"

"Stop fighting you two Yeji-unnie just woke up and you two are fighting again"

"It's fine Chaer, Its really funny to see them fight over dumb things"

They continued to laugh and talk more but then Ryujin remembered something about what the doctor said.

"Oh I forgot to ask you something Yeji"

Yeji and the other couple looked at Ryujin in confusion.

"What is it Ryu?"

"Why didn't you tell me that you had Ischemic heart disease?"

"Oh well about that..."

Authors note:

Hi guys! sorry for the cliffhanger hehe. I know its been a long time since I posted a new chapter so here it is! thank you for being patient! Soo do you guys think this will end soon or not?? Anyways Ryujin and Yeji will have a performance together in studio choom!!! I heard that it will be posted in June 11!! Thats all I want to say ty for reading <33 byeee!

Word Count: 444