Chapter 11

-6 months later-

As Ryujin would always do she was going to visit Yeji with flowers. On her way to the hospital she realized that it was Yeji's birthday.

Ryujin went to a shop nearby to buy a gift for her. After she bought a gift she went straight to the hospital.

"Good morning"

"Good morning Ma'am"

After Ryujin greeted the receptionist she went to Yeji's room.

"Good morning Yeji"

"Good morning Ryu"

Ryujin realized that Yeji was finally awake.

"Yeji!"

Ryujin ran towards Yeji and hugged her immediately. While hugging her, Ryujin cried softly. After 6 months of waiting she was finally awake. She had this emotion she couldn't explain, It was a mix of joy, worried and happy.

"You're finally awake Yeji"

Yeji simply nodded and hugged Ryujin tighter.

"Happy Birthday love"

"Thank you Ryu"

"I missed you so much, the past 6 months without you was hard. I didn't have anyone to go to."

"It's alright now Ryu, I'm here"

Ryujin slowly pulled back from the hug and got her present. 

"Here I have a gift for you"

"What is it?"

"Open it to see"

Ryujin gave Yeji her whisker smile and Yeji softly smiled back. She opened the box and saw a plushie with a letter. 

"I love you Yeji, I really do. So can we be together forever?"

Yeji looked at Ryujin with teary eyes.

"What do you say?"

"Yes!"

Ryujin hugged Yeji once again but then kissed while doing so.

"I love you soo much Yeddeong"

"I love you too Ryuddaeng"

Authors note:

Hi guys! I know I said I will update this on Yeji's bday but I posted this after her bday. I'm sorry for that I forgot to do so yesterday :( Sorry for the short chapter once again I'm having writer block and I'm running out of ideas for this story. I'll be rewriting it in the future if I can. Thank you for reading!

Word count: 298