Chapter 1

"Yah! Yeji-ah wake up we have school today!"
Ryujin tried to wake up Yeji.

"I dont want to go to school.."
Yeji replied

It was the first day of Senior High School and yet Yeji our main character is still asleep. What could possibly go wrong?

Ryujin let Yeji sleep since she didn't want to be late.

-Few hours later-

Yeji finally woke up. She looked at her alarm clock and realized it was already 7:05. Yeji panicked, she was late for her first class of the day.

She immediately got up and got ready for school. She decided to skip breakfast.

Dammit Shin Ryujin why didn't you wake me up!!!  Yeji cursed in her head

On The way out she got her car keys so she could arrive faster to school.

Yes Yeji has a car even though she was still in Senior High School. Her parents were rich, her mother worked as a Doctor while her other mother was an Engineer.

She was the only child in her family so she was spoiled with toys back then as a child, but she didn't really had much friends unlike Ryujin.

-At School-

After Yeji arrived at school she immediately ran torwards her classroom. Once she arrived there she opened the door and the whole class was looking at her even the teacher.

"Well look who it is, Ms. Hwang care to explain why you're late?"

Yeji was panicking she looked at Ryujin still tired from running and gave her the "your dead later" look. In which Ryujin was nervous about.

"I'm really sorry Ms. Kim I woked up late." Yeji nervously replied.

"Fine, I will excuse you since its the first day of school but please dont do it again"

"Yes Ms. Kim"

-What will happen to Ryujin later after class? Well we're going to find out on the next chapter!-

Authors note:
Hi guys! Hopefully you liked this short chapter! I will be working on Chapter 2. Please be patient, I will be busy tomorrow so I might post it if I have any free time. Thank you! 😊