Plan

Bonnie and the gang decided to help you see Monty and get him in good hands. You all had to come up with something.. but what on earth would work. Wait. Someone's missing that could help with a distraction. Sun.

You head to the daycare. You're nervous that he'll decline but you go anyway. You slide into the daycare and look around.

Y/n:Sun?

A brightly colored animatronic comes out from one of the corners, obviously in the middle of cleaning up. He neatly puts away his things and pulls you into a warm energetic hug.

Sun:Y/N! I never expected you to drop by, is something the matter..

You sigh and sun begins to show a worried look. You tell him everything that happened with Monty, hoping he would help.

Sun: oh dear.. that sounds. Very dangerous. Do you have any idea where they must be keeping him?

You shrug, distressed that you still haven't got to Monty. Sun smiles and puts an arm around you.

Sun: Don't worry! We'll be able to find him, three heads are better than one!

You turn to him, confused.

Y/N: three? I think the saying is two heads-

Sun stops you and beams.

Sun: no, no! Some kind workers decided to give me some more help around the daycare.

A darker animatronic appears from where sun once was.

Moon: sun do you think we have-

He looks at you both. You tensed up, remembering the complaints on a certain moon character. He seemed so friendly though..

Sun: the maintenance crew fixed Moony's code. As well as the other animatronics, they made their systems tougher. It's harder to recode or hack into now

You nod, understanding suns explanation. Since moon was now on board, you explained the plan. Moon smiled, his mischievous showing.

Moon: that'll be a piece of cake. We know how to distract kids all day, how hard would a few grownups be?

You smile and head out with them to meet with the others in the bowling alley. Freddy seems happy to see everyone together.. well besides Monty.

Freddy: Sun, Moon! I'm glad you two are here, those separated bodies sure make it easy to see you two at the same time.

Moon smiled and Sun went over to talk with the other glamrocks. Bonnie, Foxy, Freddy,  Moon, and you talked about the situation and how this was going to play out.

You got the gang's attention and started with everyone's positions. Monty would probably be in the maintenance department. Roxy and Chica would be in the Main Atrium floor, Freddy and Bonnie would stay in Rockstar Row, Sun and Moon go to the utility tunnels to distract the guards. Foxy takes you into the maintenance department for a "check up", secretly hiding you in his chest cavity. Once you're in, Roxy and Chica will meet with you so you can go through the utility tunnels without getting caught. Finally, when Monty is safety brought to Bonnie Bowl, Freddy and Bonnie will block the doors from the inside so no guards can enter.

You crawl out of foxes chest and rush over to the protective cylinder. You see him...Monty. He's powered off and seem to be missing a few wires. You look through boxes and boxes till you find the perfect match. You fix him up for the time being and power him on. He opened his eyes and tries getting out of the chair.

Monty: Y/N!

You step back and he looks at you.

Monty: Y/n.. I thought.. I thought I wouldn't have ever seen ya again, Cher..

You smile and hug him, tears filling your eyes. Foxy smiles and reminds you that you don't have much time. You nod a help Monty up. You meet Chica and Roxy and get out of there as fast as you can. You're getting a piggyback ride from Monty during this so you could care less right now. You make it to Bonnie Bowl and make sure everyone's there. You're relieved but how do we get out of here..

((Words 720. I'm so sorry I haven't wrote!! I was losing motivation but I'm okay. I am going to be finishing this lovely little Wattpad soon though! I love y'all! Thank you for reading so far! TY