Chapter 3-Save me please

AN: Still in Nick's pov..might stay in Nick's for awhile idk we'll see.
----------------‐-----------------‐-----------------‐---------------
"Aw pfft of course like always running to your pathetic boyfriend" Ben said mockingly.

I got up from where I was next to charlie and said to Ben "Leave Ben just leave no one wants you here...yes he came to me you know why? Because he loves me and thats how a relationship works." I rant on.

"What does charlie have no words all of the sudden?"

Charlie says quietly, almost inaudible "n-no stop bwen you huwrt me" I know he was trying to be tough but it came off as baby talk.

"Sit back down hun I got this" I tell him. And he sits down.

"What is he three?" Ben rudely snapped. "Like honestly grow u-"

Then he was cut off by the teacher. "Ben get out of here and to the office now. Charlie I'm so sorry" He says nicely.

When he leaves I ask upset "he hurt you? What did he do?"

Charlie just looked away like he was too scared to make eye contact and says "towch me bad places and mm kwiss me and and-" and he starts to cry and shake.

"Shhh its ok baby I'm here" I rubbed circles on Charlie's back and comforted him.

"Do you think we should call his mum to come pick him up?" Asks the teacher.

"I think that's a good idea" I say quietly. "Your gonna go home in a minute bub ok?" He just silently nods his head still crying really hard. In that moment I just wanted to kill Ben for what he did. I kept it together though for Charlie.

A few minutes later his mom came. He had to act like he wasn't in little space since his mom didn't understand or care to understand. I know thats hard for Charlie and now I'm worried because he doesn't have anyone right now. Usually its me and Tori taking care of him.

After school I text my mom and explain whats going on then goes to Charlie's house were I hear yelling which is never a good thing. I knock on the door. I get no answer so I knock again and Charlie's dad answers. He let's me in and warns me "Charlie and his mum are having a fight"

"Oh what happened" I ask worried.

"I don't know i just got home. I would wait untill his mum comes downstairs thier fights aren't good to see" he explains but that just makes me have to go see him more.

"I'll be okay" I tell him and go upstairs. His dad was right though. It wasn't good.

                   ⚠️Tw: fighting⚠️

"Grow the fuck up like honestly you didn't need to come home your fine...maybe if you atually tried then you wouldn't be in this what ever the hell is going on"

    ⚠️tw: slight mention of abuse⚠️

He is big now I can tell by his voice "I can't help the way I am and your not helping either. I don't wanna be like this. It's like you don't want me anymore because I'm too difficult or something. And yea I would do anything to change the way I am" he yells. And I hear a slap and crying.

"Just ugh I'm done...I'm fucking done" and his mom storms out. I guess she doesn't see me and I don't like her anymore. She used to be nice and now she isn't.

Then I go into Charlie's room and see him crying "ohh hun hey are you alright love" I ask gentle not sure what kinda state his in right now. And we hear shouting downstairs which makes charlie start to sob.

--------------‐-----------------‐-----------------‐--------------

AN: So sorry it took me so long to update....I had finals and stuff but now school is over imma be updating alot more I promise.

Yes ik Charlie's mom isn't that bad in the book but I do kinda get the vibe she is upset with Charlie with the things he struggles with but I am gonna dramatize it cuz I'm putting my life thrown in 😭 Ahaha venting through my kins...anyway hope yall like this get ready it's gonna get sadder from here.

-Riley 😊💕